Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, US, Designer/CAD Contractor
Develop a Design Concept to renovate the Cougar Mall Walk Café and convert the concept in CAD drawings that shows Elevations and cross sections.
Brady Company / Los Angeles, Inc, Anaheim, CA, US, CAD Drafter
Working on projects of Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente San Diego, responsible for the following:
• Detail and coordinate 3D modeling for backing locations, sizes and types based on the manufacture’s equipment requirements and the approved Architectural, Structural and MEP drawings using Revit 2012.
• 3D CAD Detailing using 3D block-shaped components with zero coordination; Fire-Rated, Z-clip/Z-bar and critical Door/Window/Jambs/ Headers/Sills.
• Maintain open correspondence between Brady/LA and Brady/CC on all requirements to review Architectural, Structural, MEP, Equipment and shop drawings for backing provided by Brady/LA to make sure that all backing is detailed in the right locations.
• Review all Bulletins & RFI needed to keep drawings current and up to date.
• Review job schedule and hold all accountable to get information needed to stay on schedule.
Ficcadenti & Waggoner Consulting Structural Engineers, Inc, Irvine, CA, US, Drafter
Producing construction drawings for various structural systems for various types of buildings consisted of a variety of building materials such as concrete, steel, timber, masonry, and light gauge steel.
Some of the projects that I worked on:
• Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel, Anaheim, CA.
• La Live Entertainment Facility, Los Angeles, CA.
• Pacific City, Huntington Beach, CA.
Minia University, Minia, EG, BArch, Architecture