I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California but lived in DC for six years while attending the illustrious Howard University. I currently reside in Los Angeles but am open to opportunities that will require relocation.
JIC Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA, US, Architectural Assistant
• Architectural design to include programming and design development
• Site Analysis, including Story Pole planning
• Construction Documentation to meet building and fire safety codes
• Building Permit and Records Procurement.
Lawrence T. Goodwin Jr. M.D., Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Assistant
As project assistant I perform administrative duties including scheduling, answering phones, filing, visit reports, handling insurance and billing information.
District Department of the Environment (DDOE) Mayor’s Conservation Corp, Supervising Project Team Leader
• Trained and Lead team members in environmental community projects in the District of Columbia
• Resolved personnel conflicts to ensure work site safety and tracked personnel accountability including time management
• Assisted team members with educational programs and goals
Howard University Design Group, Assistant Architect Project Manager
• Provided project surveying, cost and risk management
• Architectural design to include sustainable design, construction and project scheduling, interior design
• Developed presentations and briefed clients using ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Masters, Construction Project Management
Studying Construction Management with an emphasis in project management. I have so far completed courses in Construction accounting and Financial Management, Construction Control Techniques, Construction Contract Administration, and Leadership in Construction. I am Currently enrolled in Applied Construction Project Management, and International Construction Practices.
Howard University, BArch, Architecture
Completed courses including but not limited to Designs 1-8; Materials and Methods; Environmental Systems; Construction Documents; Structures; Construction Management; Site Design and Principles; Programming; Urban Housing; Advanced Computer Applications in Architecture; Principles of Urban Design; Residential and Advanced Residential Interior Design; and Professional Practice.