I am sensitive contextual Designer, driven by authenticity and simplicity. I have the respect and knowledge of Architecture style’s varying from Classical to cutting edge Modern. This enables me to find relevant and timeless design responses, for large public projects or small private projects, all with a universal design appeal. As a Designer I have developed as a skilled detailer who’s excellent at deciphering client program needs, meeting budgets, and making decisions.
As an accomplished Project Manager I am able to navigate complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, consultants or individual clients. Adept at rooting out bottlenecks and resolving conflicts in contracts, scope discussions or design matters large and small. I am fluent with skills for public hearings, or client presentations. I have developed the skills and network to generating rough Budgets; prepare RFP’s, Change Orders, Reports, Specifications, Shop Drawing, and much more.
Some of my duties include; writing contracts, zoning research, as-built drafting, programming and design development, preparing or reviewing bids, preparing and filing permits, designing and drafting construction documents, design and production management, office management, construction management, and construction administration for 25 to 50 plus projects annually. I have a proven track record in design and managing commercial and residential projects, with budgets in excess of 13M, to custom residential projects of $20K-1.6M.
NOVEtecture Inc., Flushing NY, US, Architectural Designer & Construction/Project Manager
As a founder of NOVEtecture Inc. my intention was to build and bridge the gap between the designs and build industries. By offering a one stop shop from design through build services, NOVEtecture Inc. has completed 15 projects ranging from $20,000 to $600,000 and has bid on projects as high as $13,000,000. Some of these services include zoning and code research, architectural designing, preliminary budgeting, bidding and permitting, project and construction management, construction administration, production of construction documents, shop, landscaping, and interior design drawings, and the fabrication and installation of custom cabinetry and millwork.
Hierarchy. Ltd., Manhasset, NY, US, Architectural Designer & Project Manager
As the Lead Designer and Project Manager I am apart of a team who has built an outstanding reputation for meeting clients needs as a hands-on, service orientated firm. During this time I have been a part of 30 to 40 projects per year ranging from small bathroom renovations to new ground up design and build projects ranging from $50,000 to $3,000,000 in residential, commercial, and the public realms projects. Some of these services include zoning and code research, architectural designing, preliminary budgeting, bidding and permitting, project and construction management, and the production of construction documents, shop, landscaping, and interior design drawings.
US Army Corps of Engineers, Cape Cod, MA, Technical Engineer Specialists (51 Tango)
Directly supervise 2 to 3 personnel. A leader in the Grounds and facility maintenance Company with responsibility for maintenance and repair on barrack and town house style buildings for 2500 personnel, support buildings for head quarters, ranges, training facilities, and responsible for equipment, material and the morale, welfare, and training of personnel.
• Assist in the performance of field and laboratory tests on construction material, construction surveys, and drafting for military construction.
• Supervise technical engineering activities relating to construction surveying, drafting, and testing of construction materials.
• Construct and maintain rigging devices, trusses, and other structural assemblies.
• Assist in building layout, framing, sheathing, fabrication and roofing structures.
• Comply with technical information and supervise subordinate personnel.
JIB Enterprises, North Chelmsford, MA, US, Lead Carpenter & Construction Supervisor/Manager
As the Lead Carpenter and Construction Supervisor I was apart of team who has built an outstanding reputation for high quality carpentry and construction services. During this time I was a part of 20 to 30 projects per year ranging from small bathroom renovations to new home construction renovations, additions, and repairs from $5,000 to $600,000 in residential and commercial properties. Some of these services include forming and pouring concrete and foundations, framing, spackling and sheetrock, painting, rough and finish carpentry, custom cabinetry and millwork, tiling, and leading and supervising duties for labors, trades, and subcontractors.
• Experienced in all aspects of carpentry, construction, and woodworking with background in residential and commercial projects
• In-depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, technique, tools and equipment to quality assurance, cost control, and safety.
• Accurately reading blueprints, project plans, and specifications; determine material needs, estimate costs, and prioritize tasks to minimize production delays.
• Proven expertise in project/ team supervision; excel at communicating with clients, designers, and sub contractors to deliver results within budget and stated requirements.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture