- Emily Doom -
905 Mason Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
• Graduated from Joliet Catholic Academy high school in May, 2010
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in architecture at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
• Currently pursuing a minor in managerial skills at the University of Illinois at Chicago
• Studied architecture abroad in Rome, Italy in the summer of 2012.
• Anticipated graduation date: May, 2014.
• Assignments consisting of plan, section and perspective drawings, render photographs, and section cuts.
• Assignments using architectural computer programs and techniques.
• Assignments for making a 2-dimensional drawing into a 3-dimensional model.
• A member of the American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) Chicago chapter.
• Waitress: Texas Roadhouse. Joliet, Il.
- Employed since June 2008 as a hostess.
- Responsibilities include assisting customers, meeting tight deadlines, taking reservations and take-out orders from customers over telephone, speaking with customers and effective in encouraging them to stay during long wait times.
• Can operate architectural computer programs such as AutoCad, Rhinoceros, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to speak well with people.
• Excellent references available upon request.
• Portfolio available upon request.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Architecture/Management