see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Ghattas Enterprises, Hagerstown, MD, US, Principal-Architect
Director of the inhouse design department.
Borges & Associates, Miami, FL, US, Senior Project Manager, Director of Sustainable Design
• Lead team of 20, including Project Managers, Project Architects and Designers, optimize resources improving profitability.
• Successfully introduce the company into sustainability consulting services.
• Mentoring and motivating team of architects in technical and human aspects of the profession, encouraging client relations.
• Successfully manage commercial, residential and institutional projects from schematic design to construction administration including construction documents, bidding and negotiation, government and private.
RLC Architects, Boca Raton, FL, US, Project Manager
• Lead team of two Job Captains and four Project Architects.
• Develop office standards for commercial and residential project construction administration.
• Develop check list format for employee review process (architectural staff).
• Participate and promote office technical mentoring programs.
• Participate in the development of a standard office architectural details manual.
• Successfully promoted from Job Captain to Project Manager in less than a year working for the company.
• Consistently meet and exceed project schedules and financial goals.
Arquitectonica, Miami, FL, US, Project Architect
• Review and design interior layouts for residential high rise building common areas.
• Develop construction details for custom design features.
• Led the design team for South American projects due to proficiency in metric system and Latin American construction standards.
• Led the design team for South American urbanism design projects.
Universidad Ricardo Palma, Lima, PE, BArch, Architecture & Urbanism