I am an OAA Intern architect towards licensure with excellent technical skills and design abilities and more than 3 years of solid experience in developing contract documents (working drawings/contract admin) in Toronto, graduated from a highly ranked professional program in Asia accredited by CACB. (Tehran University)
I have been working in a mid-sized architectural firm (Core Architects) in Toronto since 2009. My extensive experience with working drawings and construction documents fits the position of an architectural designer. I have been involved in major condo projects in Toronto producing working drawings, construction documents and design development drawings, as well. In addition to that, I have extensive experience in commercial, institutional, office buildings and small house projects during my over 10 years practice in architecture. I have work experience as an architect in different levels of expertise from drafting to designing and this gives me a thorough understanding of a high quality project delivery procedure. I am proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (certified by Autodesk) and have implemented and set up Revit platform for our office and have done a pilot project using Revit Architecture 2013 producing working drawings for a high-rise residential in Ottawa. My other technical skills include Sketchup, 3DStudio and Photoshop.
Core Architects, Toronto, ON, CA, Intern Architect / Job Captain
• Soba Condo Ottawa, High-rise Residential/Commercial
Job Captain, Developing contract documents (On Revit Architecture 2013 platform)
• Fashion House Condo (560 King St West) Toronto, Residential/Commercial/Heritage - 291,000 SF
Developing contract documents:
- Working drawings: permit, tender and construction drawings
- Coordinating with other consultants
- Detailing and code review
- Contract admin. : reviewing shop drawings, issuing site instructions, site visits
• 330 King St East Condo Toronto, Residential/Commercial - 179,000 SF
- Assist in preparing working drawings, review shop drawings, coordinating with other consultants code review.
- Site visits
• 18-26 Rean Drive North York, Residential - 113,000 SF
- Prepare SPA Drawings
• 1201 Dundas Street West Condo Toronto, Residential - 80,000 SF
- Assist in preparing working drawings, code review, design development drawings.
• 15 Saint Mary Street Condo Toronto, Residential - 209,000 SF
- Participate in early design and design development stage.
• Arvand Freezone Complex Abadan – Iran, Commercial- 67,000 SF
- Participate in preparation of conceptual, early design drawings and presentations.
• Porche Calvados Atlanta – US, Commercial- 131,000 SF
- Early design and presentation drawings.
University of Tehran (UT), MArch, Master's in Architecture