Lately, I find my self looking for something deeper. I learned music to find the inner accentuation of my life, I took on architecture as proof of my diligence and articulation, and now I find that in order to keep up with the world I must do and learn more.
So I continue to assimilate.
Now I will be taking on a global trend: making my self globally available and heard.
Of these, I will be learning two languages (Chinese & Spanish) and will be learning the professions of Journalism & Cinematography. By doing this, I plan on exploring a more philosophical meaning and understanding in the way our world is developing while providing my own tidbits of self enlightenment~
ATA Architecture, LLC, Las Vegas, NV, US, Intern Architect
• Responsible for field investigation, preparing as-built drawings,
and producing construction documents
• Manage ATA website and marketing packages
• Projects include:
– 3200 Bluebird St. ADA Renovation for SNRHA
E-GADS! LLC, Las Vegas, NV, US, Intern Architect & Draftsman
• Created signage assembly drawings and construction documents
• Producing and rendering 3D models for design analysis
• Learned process of: signage lighting • casting resin • sign manufacturing
• Interior renovations include:
– Wind Creek Casino: Spa & Kitchen Experience
– Wind Creek Casino: “The Grill” Restaurant
– Four Winds Casino: Directory plaques manufacturing packages
– WinStar Casino: “The Grill” Restaurant
– Higbee Casino (Cleveland): Ceiling modules manufacturing packages
– Choctaw Pocola Casino: Floor plan layout
Pasta Chína, Las Vegas, NV, US, Consultant Interior Designer & Marketing
• Designed interiors & defined logos, theme, and aesthetic
• Photographed dishes as decorative & referential elements
• Implemented advertising techniques and designed website
Trinity Property Management, Cambridge, MA, US, Architectural Draftsman
• Responsible for field investigation and preparing as-built drawings
• Produced 3D models for analysis & presentations
• Assistance for renovation of 50 Church St., Cambridge, MA
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Architecture
With a focus on architectural technologies, I focused on the capabilities of materials as well as the experimentation of new mediums and their applications.
Sommerville WWII Veterans Memorial Design, 2nd Place
In partnership with Nishat Alam, we were awarded 2nd place for our renovation and innovative design of the Sommerville World War II Veterans Memorial. As both a landscape as well as utilization of cost effective modular applications, our team captured the essence of the transcendent loved ones as well as the interaction and affinity of the space.