WATG (Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo), Irvine, CA, US, Project Designer
Project Designer - Hospitality / Mixed-Use Residential Commercial
- Involved in design charrette with the design team and various consultants to create design options on a specific project.
- Collaborated with the design team in creating conceptual designs and presentations.
- Responsible in maintaining the quality of design through the construction document phase.
- Worked directly with the Design Director.
- Traveled out of state as well as to China and Europe to meet with clients and consultants for project presentation and to resolve design issues.
Paul Steelman Design Group, Las Vegas, NV, US, Senior Project Designer
Hospitality / Casino / Theme Park, Top 100 Architect
• Creates conceptual designs by working directly with the Principal Architect
• Lead a team of designers and technical staff in developing top-notch design concepts and producing
• Responsible in maintaining the quality of design through the construction document phase
• Involved in creating overall master plan and conceptual landscape layout
• Gained international experience by traveling nationwide and internationally to coordinate with clients
and consultants to resolve design issues
Klai Juba Architects, Las Vegas, NV, US, Senior Project Designer
Hospitality / Casino / Residential
• Created design concepts and presentations using Hand Sketches, Photoshop and developed design
solutions to complex design issues
• Produced CAD drawings as needed from schematic design to design development and construction
Domingo Cambeiro Corp., Las Vegas, NV, US, Project Designer
Government / Institutional / Commercial / Residential
• Facilitated the development of design concepts by working directly with the Principal Architect
• Produced drawings required for County and City submissions, and gave presentations to clients
• Reviewed and evaluated design concerns for proper implementation
ATI Architects and Engineers, Singapore City, SG, Project Designer
Mixed Use Commercial Residential Development
• Produced quality presentations using hand sketches and developed CAD drawings and construction
details focused on design
James Goh and Partners, Singapore City, SG, Project Designer
Commercial/ Residential/ Mixed Use Development
• Created conceptual design and developed presentation drawings and produced CAD drawings from
schematic design to construction documents
Gabriel Formoso and Partners, Manila, PH, Junior Designer/Project Coordinator
Hospitality/ Mixed Use Development/Residential
• Assisted the Design Director and Project Manager in developing presentation drawings
• Supported the production team in producing detailed drawings and construction documents
Al-Id Engineering, Dammam, SA, Junior Designer/Project Coordinator
• Collaborated with the Senior Designer with residential designs and presentations, and produced
drawings and documentations for construction
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV, US, IES Fundamentals of Lighting Design
8 Weeks Training on Fundamentals of Lighting Design
Central Colleges of the Philippines, Manila, PH, Bachelors, BS Architecture
University of Santo Tomas, Manila, PH, BS Civil Engineering
2 Semester of general studies in Civil Engineering.