A graduate from the Fashion Institute of Technology’s Interior Design Program. I am an accomplished, achievement-driven and results-oriented Interior Designer. Passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to a business’ success.
Proficient in both Mac and PC Platforms.
Proficient in AutoCAD, Accurender, Adobe Suite, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp. Excellent verbal and written abilities. Fluent abilities in three languages - English, Hebrew and Russian. Intermediate proficiency in Spanish.
Interiors + Design, New York, NY, US, Assistant Interior Designer
• Heading the project from inception to completion; providing support and assistance to project managers as unforeseen challenges arise
• Producing full construction documents and specifications
• Building 3D models & renderings
• Taking field measurements and verifying existing conditions
Freelance Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer
• Color consultations
• Entire house renovation
• Furniture shopping
O'Neil Langan Architects, New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
• Organizing Material Library
• Drafting floor plans & mill-work details using AutoCad
• Worked on a few projects at a time, while ensuring satisfaction with the results
Jo Laurie Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
•Taking field measurement and verification of existing conditions
• Research new materials
• Writing an Interior Design Blog
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, new york, Bachelors, Interior Design