LPA Inc., San Jose, Project Coordinator/ Job Captain
- Directly working in K-12 and higher education projects.
- Creating facility assessments after visiting campuses and districts.
- Code analysis and integration of research.
- Coordinating with vendors for information on specialty equipment.
- Working on Revit to create construction documents for DSA submittal.
- Projects ranged in budget from multi-million dollar facilities to $300 /Sq. Ft.
- Large multi-disciplinary office and company with a plethora of knowledge.
S3 Design Group, San Jose, CA, US, Architectural Designer/ Project Manager
- Simultaneously developing multiple residential projects for clients.
- One on one interaction with clients, developing lasting relationships.
- Staying within client budget with out sacrificing design.
- Interpreting client’s dreams into construction documents.
- Permitting and transitioning clients from design to construction.
- Meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Small 5 person office with passion for great design.
SV HOME Developer, Los Gatos, CA, US, Director of Design
- Director of the architecture and design department.
- Maintained awareness of each project status
- Collaborated efforts with developer, clients, and contractors.
- Lead a team of 3 drafters, 2 job captains.
- Coordinated with multi disciplines in house and sub contractors for efficiency.
- Experience in construction administration prior to delivery of house to buyer.
- Successfully delivered over 200 projects.
James Embelton Consulting - New Stanford Hosipital, Palo Alto, Assitant to the Inspector of Record
- Coordinating between Architects and Contractors on site, reviewing CD’s.
- Interpreting and presenting change orders to the designated parties.
- Weekly meeting with Architect, Contractors, and OSHPD officials
- On-site with the IOR during TIO’s during multiple phases of the project
Mascari Warner Architects, San Diego, CA, US, Jr. Architect/ Drafter
Collaborating in a team environment throughout all phases of a project, from Schematic Design to Construction Administration. Closely working with the job captain assisting in the creation of construction documents for OSHPD or City submission. Knowledgeable in researching the California Building Code, American Disabilities Act, and City Zoning Ordinance to incorporate into the projects. Conducting research at City Permit Center for potential new projects. On site job visits to document existing conditions and as well as the proper implementation of the specified materials as indicated in the construction documents. Office management experience including clerical work and answering phones.
Belli Architectural Group, Salinas, CA, US, Architectural Aprentice/ Drafter
Assisted Job Captains with drafting and red-marks on various projects such as vineyard
storage facilities, historic preservations, and tenant improvements. Experience with the
creation of construction documents and schedules. On-site visits for dimensioning and
verification of existing condition. Administrative responsibilities and answering phones.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, BArch, Architecture
Hartnell College, Salinas, CA, US, Construction and Drafting