see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Motivated to collaborate in projects, with professionals and firms that practive with integrity, and mutual respect.
Additionally, I am a construction enthusiast, and I am always willing, able, and excited to be involved in the process of the assembly of building materials to create a fully functional product.
Gruzen Samton Architects, LLP, New York City, Project Architect (consultant)
Responsible for production/coordination of construction documents in conjunction with PM, Partners, and all Consultants. Delegate work to production staff, generated presentation boards for Client approval, conducted feasibility studies. Worked on federal projects, city projects, and private.
BHNT Architects, Project Manager
- Served as Project Manager and primary Client contact; responsible for development of construction documents.
- Managed project for medical office building/ rheumatology office.
- Oversight of construction administration process, resposible for project adherence to schedule and budget.
Innovative Collaborations, Project Manager (Part-time)
- Oversight of all project operations, created office standards, delegated work to production staff, and conducted interviews for support staff.
Holmes Hepner Architects & Associates, Project Manager
- Served as Project Manager and primary Client contact for up to seven simultaneous projects exceeding $15 million in construction cost. Responsible for development of Schematic Design and Design Development phases of prototype for largest Credit Union in Florida.
- Owner/Architect interaction to communicate project objectives during all phases of projects. Created presentation quality architectural models and renderings, and conducted site feasibility studies.
- Managed meetings with Construction Managers at all stages of projects for coordination purposes. Responsible for production, coordination, and oversight of construction documents with consultants. Construction administration; including shop drawing review and approval, site observation and inspections, field reports, onsite OAC meetings, RFI review, Construction Change Directives, Change Orders, pay request review/approval, and review of close out documents.
- Scheduled and coordinated of meetings with engineers and/or clients during production of construction documents, and construction administration phases of project. Participation in dispute resolution process.
Arquitectonica, Project Architect
- Served as Project Architect for ARQ Design Studios multi-level office building during Schematic Design and Design Development. Program included 15,000 SF of office space, below grade parking garage and a roof garden with construction cost of $35 million.
- Developed, documented, and presented alternate designs solutions to Client for approval.
- Served as Project Architect for high-rise residential condominium in Miami Beach with construction cost exceeding $100 million. Responsibilities included creating addenda, shop drawing review, weekly onsite OAC meetings, construction change directives, RFI review/response, field reports.
- Additional contributions included coordination meetings with founders of the firm, Project Managers/Directors, Consultants, Engineers, and Contractors, Consultants, Sales Representatives, Construction Managers.
Rodriguez + Architecture, Junior Architect
- Schematic Design and Design Development for renovations, additions and new construction, including mid-rise commercial, educational, and the United States Postal Service (includes restoration of Post Office listed in the National Register of Historic Buildings).
- Design Development for new construction, including coordination and participation in meetings with engineers and Client, and involvement of a CM to generate a GMP.
- Scheduled and coordinated of meetings with Engineers and Clients during production of construction documents, and construction administration phases of project.
ARE Examination in progress - Estimated time of completion: April of 2013, BArch, Architecture
University at Buffalo, BArch, Architecture