Being a recent graduate in Bachelor's of Architecture at Rhode Island School of Design, I have developed variety of skills that will help me pursue my career as an architect. At the moment, I'm seeking an opportunity for my cross cultural design sensibilities to grow within a collaborative working environment. As in search for new conditions and settings, I'd like to find a company that is very exploratory in the work they do.
Wilson Associates, Los Angeles, CA, US, Associate Architect
- Assisted project managers with schematic design phases. Elevation and mock up room layouts for 5 star
- Coordinated and managed Revit drawings with third parties who did the production phase.
- Material fabric selections for custom made furniture.
- Elevation renderings for client view and worked on layouts for presentation booklets.
Lean Arch, Inc., Los Angeles, Junior Architect
- Under supervision of project managers, I worked on both commercial and residential projects. From schematic
design sets to CD sets, I’ve experienced learning the process of the sets going through receiving the permits,
approval from plan check, as well as the final CD set.
- Contact consultants such as MEP, lighting, and structural and coordinate drawings with our architectural set.
- Advise and work closely with the interior design department to coordinate the final CD set.
- Go site measuring with principal at client’s home and draw it up in AutoCad for design processes to begin.
WCA - west chin architect, pllc, Los Angeles, Entry Level Architect
Working with several senior designers, I've assisted them in the development processes of high end residential projects. Some of the tasks I was asked to do:
- Pick out different material options for design approval.
- Sample requests from vendors and coordinate presentation for new materials.
- Research specifications for construction documents to be issued.
- Build handmade models for client meetings - topo, schematic volumes for overall understanding of site, etc.
- Site visits for field measurement and documentation into AutoCad.
- Work with the decorating department for furniture layout and details for custom-made furniture.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Architecture Department - Laser Cutter Monitor
- Set up AutoCad files into Rhino for students.
- Laser Cutter was able to cut different materials, but had to be at the right settings.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Annual Fund & Alumni Relations - Caller
- Reached out to alumnus and parents to give gifts to the RISD Annual Fund.
- Developed communication skills
- Helped coordination for RISD art sale and events for alumnus.
Frank Pizzurro Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Assistant
- Worked on construction documents which included millwork, RCP, detail, etc.
- Went on site visits and met with contractors/clients to talk about the scope of work.
- Worked on schematic design process.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, BArch, Architecture
Brown University, Providence, RI, US, Liberal Arts
Imagination of an Architectural City
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, Architecture