Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Home: 201- 848-8468 Cell: 551-427-2836
Recent graduate offering a dual skill set in both interior design and marketing communications. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently as well as in groups. Delivers exceptional project management skills to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Fashion Institute of Technology — New York, NY
Attended: August 2008-May 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
— Interior Design Studio (Residential, Commercial, Institutional & Retail)
— Lighting Design 1&2
— Interior Design Working Drawings
— Specifying Furniture, Fabrics and Finishes
— AutoCAD 2D & 3D modeling & Accurender
— Ecology and the built Environment
— Professional Practice 1&2
Roger Williams University- Bristol Rhode Island
Attended: August 2006-December 2007
— Architectural Studio (3 semesters)
— Materials and Methods of Construction
Office Skills: Inventory Management
MS PowerPoint MS Outlook
Marketing Coordinator (contractor)
In this role I have resumed the responsibilities I managed as an intern. I have also taken on more responsibility with the execution of marketing campaigns and graphics design support.
• Independently managed TriZetto’s Healthcare Excellence awards program landing page
• Prepares graphics thumbnail images for the TriZetto.com site as well as banner images for email campaigns
• Executes testing and production of email blasts, campaign landing pages and supporting graphics using CMS
• Assists with development, launch and analysis of market segment email campaigns
• Creates and maintains multiple segment-based marketing contact lists
• Manages reporting and analysis of online media advertising ; this includes hands-on refinements to the website to enhance search engine optimization
• Coordinates timely Client Welcome package fulfillment and creative support for PowerPoint presentations
W. Lerman Architecture
Interior Designer and Client Development Manager
December 2012- February 2013
• Successfully developed new business relationships for future project opportunities with commercial real-estate brokers and other commercial clientele.
• Prepared block diagrams and preliminary floor plans for both residential and medical interior design projects.
• Independently managed and coordinates the website update project to facilitate improvements to existing site functionality, engagement in social media and enhancement of the design portfolio.
• Coordinated with industry sales reps and updated materials library with new product portfolios.
• Extended design skill set as a graphics designer for client presentations, presentation boards and other marketing materials.
Marketing Communications Intern
January 2008-November 2012
— Quickly became entrusted as the marketing communications assistant to webmaster. In that role, I maintained and edited existing documentation featured on the new website. Additional responsibilities included:
— Uploading press releases
— Creating new landing pages
— Managing corporate event micro-sites
— Coordinating website changes based on SEO recommendations
• Independently managed inventory of marketing collateral for both current and retired product literature; managed version control by maintaining an inventory tracking database.
• Assisted in developing an efficient online collateral request form and inventory tracking database for which recipients consistently utilized through the company’s internal website.
— Consistently delivered timely, accurate metric reporting for email and banner advertisement campaigns.
— Managed edits to TriZetto’s corporate style guide with regard to branding guidelines, trademarks and registration mark updates to the company’s portfolio of products and services.
• Expedited timely shipment requests for promotional materials related to conferences and tradeshows.
— Consistently utilized for strong graphic strengths in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations used for conferences and corporate meetings.
— Managed customer service support by tracking and recording inquiries received through the company’s website and voicemail. Helped facilitate timely responses to customers and prospects by following up with account managers and prioritizing inquiries in SalesForce.
— Was consecutively requested to assist with TriZetto’s annual Benefits Administration Client Conference for travel flexibility, organization and ability to work in a fast paced environment. Tasks included pre-conference preparations, organizing materials for client workshop sessions and managing attendee registrations on site.
To demonstrate my creative capabilities and knowledge of the interior design industry I invite you to view my design portfolio:
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Union, NJ, US, Marketing Communications Intern
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, Bachelors, Interior Design
Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI, US, Architecture