I am currently seeking employment in the Architecture, construction, or engineering related fields using my design and organizational skills, to make an impact anyway possible.
I am a recent graduate of the University of Hartford in Connecticut. I am pursuing a career in architecture, construction, or engineering. I have experience with Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. I am eager and willing to learn and am looking for experience in these early stages of my future career.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, seeing new places, museums, the beach, and sports. I also speak Italian and hope that my career will enable me to travel abroad.
Team Charter Schools, Newark, NJ, US, Project Manager Intern
• Assistant project manager/Architectural Consultant
• Assist in multiple Capital improvements, ranging from school relocation to system upgrades
• Communicated between moving company and Team members
• Assisted in school renovations and the relocation of the high school
• Created furniture databases
• Created egress plans
• Created staff support manual that was distributed as a training tool
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, US, Bachelors, Architectural Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology
GPA 3.4 - Graduation Date: May 2012
Graduated with Honors: Cum Laude
Design I-V, including a Studio Intensive Track program
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
Steel and Concrete Design