I am currently seeking employment in the Architecture, construction, or engineering related fields using my design and organizational skills, to make an impact anyway possible.
I am a recent graduate of the University of Hartford in Connecticut. I am pursuing a career in architecture, construction, or engineering. I have experience with Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. I am eager and willing to learn and am looking for experience in these early stages of my future career.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, seeing new places, museums, the beach, and sports. I also speak Italian and hope that my career will enable me to travel abroad.
Team Charter Schools, Newark, NJ, US, Project Manager Intern
• Assistant project manager/Architectural Consultant
• Assist in multiple Capital improvements, ranging from school relocation to system upgrades
• Communicated between moving company and Team members
• Assisted in school renovations and the relocation of the high school
• Created furniture databases
• Created egress plans
• Created staff support manual that was distributed as a training tool
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, US, Bachelors, Architectural Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology
GPA 3.4 - Graduation Date: May 2012
Graduated with Honors: Cum Laude
Design I-V, including a Studio Intensive Track program
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
Steel and Concrete Design