I am interested in working for an architecture firm that has an emphasis on sustainability and a variety of projects. I intend to gain a broad experience in all phases of a project from design to construction administration in order to make me a well rounded architect in the future, as well as a valuable asset to the firm I be will working for. I am a diligent, creative, and detail-oriented person who will work and learn with the firm in order to design and create exceptional buildings.
Zero Energy Contracting, West Covina, CA, US, Energy modeler
• Creating energy models of homes using an auditor’s field data.
• Proposing and modeling changes that reduce their energy usage using EnergyPro.
• Gathering necessary documents to qualify homes for Energy Upgrade California rebates.
Army National Guard, Brigade Chaplain Assistant
• Headed operations for a Chapel with 40 events per week supervising resources, equipment, and facilities.
• Provided technical guidance and oversight to up to 18 teams; including planning and coordinating of training.
HKS, Inc, Intern Architect
• Part of the construction administration team on a 42-story luxury condo building.
• Answered RFIs and submittal review, as well as, coordinating with consultants.
• Handled drafting and production projects.
Sempra Utilities, So. Cal. Gas, Engineering Intern
• Managed individual projects through approval of California Energy Star New Homes Program.
• Gathered appropriate documents and reviewed plans via Micropas or Energy Pro for energy compliance.
• Obtained CEPE in residential and non-res. buildings.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Research Assistant
• Conducted energy surveys and E-Quest energy usage simulations of commercial buildings for Southern California Edison.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, BArch, Architecture
• Bachelor of Architecture, graduated June 2007 Cum Laude
• Member of two honor societies: Golden Key and Tau Sigma Delta (in architecture and allied arts).