Jeffrey Rome & Associates, Newport Beach, CA, Project Manager
• Evaluate feasibility of new projects. When needed, propose alternative designs to accelerate pre-construction timeline.
• Establish deadlines for in-house team and update the client daily on forecasts. Expedite as a point of escalation to ensure deadlines are met.
• Coordinate in-house A/E and Site Acquisition Specialists with property owners, general contractor and clients.
• Submit and pull building and zoning permits. Draft and route leases between property owners and clients.
• Redline construction drawings.
• Prepare RFPs and PORs for new projects. Track all billing on a project, from receiving purchase orders, processing reimbursable expenses, to billing the client.
The David Firm, Los Angeles, Marketing / Case Assistant
Redesign, scripting using HTML and publishing firm website.
Aid in firm branding by unifying paper and digital formatting and graphics.
Drafting legal documents, proofing and redacting documents for production using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Access Architects, Mumbai, IN, Architectural Intern
Created graphic 3D and 2D representations of architectural designs, using Rhino, Revit and AutoCAD.
Created client presentations and communications.
Collaborated with developers, engineers and other consultants.
The Foundation for the Preservation and Development of the Estate of Chantilly, Chantilly, France, Architectural Intern
Documented existing structures for the purpose of historical preservation. i.e. created floor plans, sections etc. (with AutoCAD).
Consulted on renovations to existing nationally-designated historic structures.
Tulane University, MArch, Architecture
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, US, BArch, Architecture