Marketing and Creative professional who develops marketing strategies and creates the media which brings them to life.
Experienced in web and print marketing, social media, strategy, branding, PR, analytics and design across multiple channels.
I'm a tech geek. I follow digital trends. I have a strong creative side. And I'm a big fan of growing the team around me.
Genworth Financial, Redlands, CA, Marketing Manager
Managed brand strategy and positioning. Lead product launch, e-mail campaigns, event promotions, database, website, online marketing, collateral development, content marketing, social, branding and analytics.
Oversaw creation of PR, brochures, sales collateral, ads, articles, web and video content. Managed in-house team, external agencies, contract hires, campaign reporting and evaluation. Was liaison between office and corporate marketing headquarters.
• Built and managed firm marketing plan
• Developed first-ever company e-newsletter
• Developed first-ever referral program centered around a word-of-mouth campaign
• Developed first-ever company social media plan
• Overhauled existing collateral to better fit the company’s brand message
• Spearheaded initiative to get CEO on web-based video interview sites
• Instituted consistent webinar events to inform and generate leads
• Designed print advertising
• Designed, managed and tracked email campaigns
• Designed collateral and plans for trade shows & speaking engagements
• Designed ‘look and feel’ for membership website
• Produced and edited video content
• Wrote marketing copy (press releases, website, print, email)
• Managed print production and purchasing
• Managed contract designers and marketing assistant
• Managed budget, market research and reporting/evaluation
Ham Creative, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Marketing
Directed evaluation, conceptualization, design, and production of client marketing and lead generation projects. Helped businesses develop strategy and brand message to increase awareness and drive sales growth. Managed development of new marketing collateral and coordinated print fulfillment.
• Provided marketing consultation
• Developed re-branding campaigns
• Designed logos
• Overhauled collateral
• Re-designed websites (wireframe)
• Directed and edited commercials and web video
• Provided graphic design services
WorldMark by Wyndham, Irvine, CA, Marketing Communications Manager
Directed strategy & media development for lead generation, referral, and customer-facing programs in Southern California and Nevada regions. Coordinated direct mail, print, and digital campaigns. Developed in-house communication tactics. Ensured brand compliance, negotiated vendors, and managed marketing support team. Was liaison between home office marketing team and regional office where I was stationed.
• Implemented brand new marketing programs known as face-to-face or ‘roaming’ marketing campaigns
• Pushed the company to the forefront of technology by developing touch-screen advertising and promotions
• Designed promotional giveaways for lead generation programs
• Designed and managed direct mail programs
• Produced video
• Designed in-house communications to help motivate staff
• Managed back-end team of representatives who provided service on all campaigns and promotional offers created
• Developed reporting and evaluation methods to better track response and success rates
Trendwest Resorts, Santa Ana, CA, Lead Designer
Created the department from the ground up. Brought marketing control in-house rather than outsourcing the majority of work. Instituted design and brand standards for the company. Began marketing programs in untapped markets, which saw huge response.
Received requests for marketing assistance in other regions. Developed numerous lead-generation and prize giveaway campaigns which targeted niche markets as part of a new strategy.
Responsible for the design, layout, and print fulfillment of promotional and marketing collateral for the entire California region. Designed posters, banners, entry forms, marketing brochures, and in-house communications pieces as well as provided copywriting services.
California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), Long Beach, CA, US, Bachelors, Film and Electronic Arts
All of this taught me how to connect emotionally with an audience. This is a skill I now use when crafting marketing messages and imagery.