Senior CAD Manager with extensive progressive technical experience in the engineering field. Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and a well-rounded ability to take the engineering design from concept to final construction plans with minimal supervision from project engineer.
Well versed in several software programs, including AutoCAD, LDD, Auto Turn, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, Microstation (in training).
CAD Design Consultant, Warren, New Jersey , CAD Design Consultant
• Successfully led teams through effective management and thereby preparing cost estimates and time schedules for the full spectrum of projects, including due diligence to final construction plans.
Page Engineering Consultants, P. C., Warren, New Jersey (Kevin Page)732.805.3979
Continental Properties, Land Developers, Woodbridge, New Jersey (Susan Berninger)908.217.8711
Kennon Surveying, Warren, New Jersey (Ken Kennon)732.564.1818
REDCO Engineering & Construction Corp, Westfield, New Jersey , Senior Project Manager
• Built an Engineering Team for REDCO by interviewing potential Engineers and CAD Operators through evaluation of their knowledge, skills and potential with the Company. Had strong input into the hiring of these individuals as well as full responsibility for the team in terms of employee management and maintaining a cohesive production team under extreme demands.
• Developed department budgets for computer hardware, software and continued education.
• Implemented and conducted a weekly department meeting to establish priorities and designate staff assignments.
• Acted as the liaison between the Engineering Department, Architectural Department and Construction Supervisors within REDCO as well as outside consultants.
• Met directly with clients to present concepts, budget proposals and respond to their expectations.
• Managed proposal procedures and expressions of interest and intent.
• Reviewed and responded to municipal technical review committee comments. Met with various committees to achieve resolution compliance.
• Implemented and maintained the structure of electronic files and Company Graphic Standards.
School of Visual Arts (SVA), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Fine Arts
Studied under Trakas, Insley, Lobe and Bourgeois