I am currently at Ohio State's Knowlton School of Architecture pursuing my Masters in Architecture. I have a bachelors of Science in Architecture from Ohio State. I have worked in Columbus for the past 2 years garnering experience in professional practice and am looking to expand my knowledge and skill-set in new environments.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, Graduate Associate
As a Graduate Assistant, I work with the administration and Student Services office to make sure that the admissions, graduate school, and student life is running smoothly within the school. Through the experience I have gained a lot of insight into the leadership and collaboration higher education plays. I have had the opportunity to work with professors, advisers, and students to better each program and continue the growth and success of the Knowlton School.
Design Collective Incorporated, Columbus, OH, US, Architectural Intern
• Assisting with all phases of design from schematic to construction documents.
• Meeting with clients on a regular basis to discuss current projects and progression.
• Site visits to document information and correspond with contractors.
• Corresponding regularly with engineers to form complete construction document sets.
• Creating 3d models of current and new projects.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, MArch, Architecture
The Masters program at Ohio State combines the skills acquired as an undergraduate and combining them with ideas of professional practice and application. Studios coupled with theory and history courses are a main focus at the Knowlton School.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, BArch, Architecture
As an undergraduate student at Ohio State, I participated in design studio, graphic studios and multiple construction and history classes. Each design studio is aimed at improving design skills, creative thinking and the ability to present projects as well as formulate solutions to different situations. Graphic classes are aimed at improving graphic representation skills for presentation boards, info-graphics, renderings, etc. Fabrication and installations are also a large focus in the program.
OSU/IMI Masonry Design Competition, 2nd Place
• Annual competition sponsored by OSU/ IMI awarded to students who demonstrate a project combining masonry detailing with design excellence.
Gui Competition, Honorable Mention
• Annual competition held among the Fourth year studio at the Knowlton School of Architecture.
• One of 10 finalist chosen for the final round of competition: awarded first honorable mention- 4th place