Provided administrative support to manufacturing companies. Project management and documentation management. Looking for an administrative support position in the architecture, landscape architecture and/or urban planning fields.
Parker Hannifin, Anaheim, CA, US, Engineering Coordinator
Coordinated engineering and testing protocols for world's leading manufacturer of rubber components for medical systems and non – medical systems markets.
• Audited manufacturing process systems to ensure compliance with current standard operating procedures.
• Drafted and/or revised new or existing standard operating procedures.
• Prepared and/or reviewed engineering documentation that includes but not limited to the following: protocol studies, engineering studies and other forms on an as needed basis.
• Drafted and initiated protocol studies, engineering studies and other validation reports.
• Coordinated protocol execution with departments and vendors.
• Organized and established the RFQ system for tracking purposes.
• Organized and created tracking system for project progress.
• Tabulated and summarized data for protocol studies.
• Interfaced with customers to review requirements.
• Established and maintained tooling and component tracker for specific parts.
• Created and implemented documentation system for the engineering department.
Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Los Angeles, CA, US, Department Specialist
Long-term temporary assignment reviewing batch records of production lots.
• Reviewed and corrected electronic batch records on medicine lots and buffers for discrepancies.
• Collected information on the Delta V System.
• Monitored and reported conditions of manufacturing rooms with the Building Automation System.
• Investigated causes of BAS alarms by inspecting manufacturing rooms.
• Initiated user interventions and processing monitoring reports for batch record review.
Amigos de los Ríos, Altadena, CA, US, Project Associate
Developed urban planning materials for non-profit organization that designs public open space in collaboration with local governments, businesses and residents.
• Developed and updated curriculum for sustainable and urban planning courses directed for the community.
• Drafted letters of support and grant applications.
• Summarized and tabulated survey results.
• Conducted research for senior executives.
• Served as Mentor to elementary school students in City Planning and development activities.
• Provided administrative support to staff by filing and scanning documents.
• Created illustrative site inventory maps.
• Assisted in editing, printing and binding of marketing materials and reports.
• Conducted surveys at fairs and community meetings.
University of California, Davis, BArch, Landscape Architecture