I am a registered Architect with 20+ years experience in the design and construction industry currently looking for a job. Extensive experience in the design, development and construction of Health Care, Laboratory and Commercial projects. Skilled in the use and administration of AutoCAD (versions 9 through 2011) for the production of design and construction documents and recently completed an intensive Revit training course. Strong Client contact and site observation skills. An experienced problem solver and multi-tasker with a strong foundation in architecture and construction.
Milan Bender and Associates, Mayfield Heights, OH, US, Senior Project Architect/CAD Manager
• Project Architect for multi-phase $10,000,000+ renovation of Main Pharmacy and Satellite Pharmacies at the Cleveland Clinic main campus.
• Project Architect for multi-phase $2,000,000+ renovation of Microbiology Laboratories, Offices and Support Spaces at the Case Western Reserve University Medical School
• Project Architect for 15,000+ sq. ft. renovation of existing office space for new Chief Surgeon at University Hospitals.
• Project Architect for various renovations to upgrade Cleveland Clinic Shaker Children’s Hospital. Projects included a new Pharmacy, Servery, Behavioral Health Offices and IT infrastructure upgrades.
• Project Architect for the Main Lobby Renovation at Lakewood Hospital.
• Project Architect for Multi-Phase Cardiac Cath Labs at Lakewood Hospital
Fogle & Stenzel Architects, Cleveland, OH, US, Project Architect
• Project Architect for new 5000 sq. ft. Group Home
• Assisted in producing construction documents for new Ohio Highway Patrol Post in Elyria, Ohio.
GSI Architects Inc., Cleveland, OH, US, Project Architect/ CAD Manager
• Project Architect for $1,000,000+ renovation of Brooklyn Memorial Park in Brooklyn, Ohio.
• Project Architect for Independence Excavating Headquarters expansion.
• Set-up and managed new 10 seat Microstation CAD network.
• Developed and implemented Microstation to AutoCAD translation procedure for data exchange with Engineering Consultants
The Austin Company, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern Architect/CAD Manager
• Provided field observation for the Cleveland Cavaliers during the construction of Gund Arena.
• Managed twelve (12) person CAD night shift while maintaining Architectural production work load.
• Produced design and construction documents for the new Cleveland Plain Dealer Printing Plant in Brooklyn, Ohio
HWH Architects and Engineers, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern Architect
• Produced and coordinated Architectural construction drawings for multi-million dollar expansion of Goodyear tire plant in Lawton, OK.
• Produced and coordinated Architectural construction drawings for new $250,000,000 Goodyear tire plant in Napanee, Ontario. Coordinated all communication and documents during construction phase of project.
The Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio , BArch, Architecture