I am a recent graduate of University at Buffalo, the State University of New York with my Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I Have recently moved to the Southern California area looking for a challenging career that will test my technical skills and provide a rewarding experience.
Great Lakes Architectural Hardware, Buffalo, NY, US, Estimating Intern
• Performed quantity takeoffs of doors, frames, and door and frame hardware
• Bid on projects that required door and frame materials or renovation using Dodge report & Bidmail
• Communicated with various door, frame, and hardware suppliers to receive quotes
St. Josephs Hospital, Elmira, NY, US, Dietary Aide
• Maintained a clean and orderly work environment
• Introduced new ideas to dishwashing line to increase efficiency
• Trained new employees and displayed teamwork and leadership skills among co-workers
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Civil Engineeing
Performed extensive coursework in the fields of structural design, project management, project estimating, geotechnical engineering, water resources/environmental engineering, and surveying.
Horseheads High School, Horseheads, NY, US, High School, Advanced Reagents