I have graduated from NJIT in 2010 with a Masters in Architecture.I am currently working as a Façade Designer at Front Inc, a multidisciplinary design/engineering firm that specializes on advanced façade systems.
I am passionate about architecture and open to many different aspects of the design world. After several years in my professional practice, I'm looking for a design oriented company where I can grow professionally and pursue my passion for the architecture.
Front Inc, Brooklyn, NY, US, Facade Designer
SHOP & FABRICATION DRAWINGS
• Developed section details of the building envelope, focusing on areas of water infiltration and architecturally exposed structural steel; created detailed assembly drawings of varies facade systems to support manufacturing process within architectural and structural disciplines.
• Managed drawing submissions, prepared and organized shop drawing sets.
• Assisted in developing company’s standard CAD procedure for graphic & dimension styles, layering, sheet layout, and plotting between drawing sheets.
• Worked with project teams to ensure the successful implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM), and developing "direct to fabrication" initiatives through the use of generative algorithms in Grasshopper®
• Produced fabrication drawings and digital files for CNC.
• Wrote generative algorithms in Grasshopper® to export fabrication data directly from 3D solid/wireframe geometry to 2D AutoCAD drawings.
• Responsible for parametric modeling, automation, optimization and analysis assignments.
• Generated clash reports & simulated construction sequences.
• Conceptualized and implemented software tool to generate solid geometry in Rhino from 2D.
• Developed generative method to build and control solid geometry in Rhino using Excel.
PROJECT COST ANALYSIS, QUANTIFICATION, AND TENDER
• Developed quantification report of all façade scope for L’Assemblée Radieuse, Gabon project through the implementation of Grasshopper® work flow which allows storing object data inside geometry, such as name, type, part number, material, location, etc. This data was exported directly from Grasshopper® to Excel spreadsheets.
• Implemented project cost tracking system to monitor and analyze cost variances.
• Prepared tender document packages.
Performed a wide array of construction management tasks for design-built curtain wall projects in the NYC region
• Supervised construction to assure the exact execution of construction documents on site and to resolve on-site issues.
• Coordinated between consultants and worked closely with contractors.
• Conducted and followed up on construction reports and punch lists.
• Provided technical expertise and guidance in preparation of efficient datasets, layouts, work statements, drawings and delivery schedules.
• Maintain the project schedule and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Performed an array of administrative duties related to construction work.
Theometrics, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
As a project manager at Theometrics, I perform and direct wide variety of activities related with successful delivery of projects. My main responsibilities include:
• Measure and model existing space and structure using Leica Total Station paired directly with AutoCAD to produce dimensionally accurate 3D As-Built models.
• Create Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) 3D Models using Revit to identify lighting, plumbing, and HVAC conflicts.
• Perform Deviation Studies comparing actual conditions in 2D or 3D to existing base drawings, proposed design or engineering drawings within CAD or Revit.
• Perform Topographic Studies to show flatness and levelness of floors, walls, etc.
• Provide all graphic support including case studies, brochures, magazine ads, flash animations, presentations, web support, and other documentation.
Citiscape Consulting LTD, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architectural Intern
- Coordinate with architect changes in drawings to submit revisions to building department
- Coordinate project revisions and changes for subcontractor and contractors
- Review architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines
- Help in preparation of key project proposals and other important business reports
- Provide site assessments and background research, including code, zoning and other related project requirements
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Masters in Architecture
Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia, Masters, Economics
Design Showcase, NJSoA, Honorable Mention
Greek Village Proposal Exhibit, Newark, NJ, Honorable Mention