I have graduated from NJIT in 2010 with a Masters in Architecture. I am currently employed at Theometrics where I hold a position as a Project Manager. Theometrics is a diverse construction company that specializes in Construction Technologies, Digital Measurement & Layout.
I am passionate about architecture and open to many different aspects of the design world. After several years in my current position, I'm looking for a company where I can contribute and grow in a team-oriented environment. I am interested in a new challenge and an opportunity to use my skills and prior experience.
Theometrics, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
As a project manager at Theometrics, I perform and direct wide variety of activities related with successful delivery of projects. My main responsibilities include:
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Estimate cost of the project, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Facilitate operations meetings with clients and their teams in order to meet performance expectations in delivery of projects.
- Measure and model existing space and structure using Leica Total Station paired directly with AutoCAD to produce dimensionally accurate 3D As-Built models.
- Perform Deviation Studies comparing actual conditions in 2D or 3D to existing base drawings, proposed design or engineering drawings within CAD or Revit.
- Perform Topographic Studies to show flatness and levelness of floors, walls, etc.
- Create Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) 3D Models using Revit to identify lighting, plumbing, and HVAC conflicts.
- Develop business and marketing strategies to enhance company recognition.
- Provide all graphic support including case studies, brochures, magazine ads, Flash animations, presentations, web support, and other documentation.
Citiscape Consulting LTD, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architectural Intern
- Coordinate with architect changes in drawings to submit revisions to building department
- Coordinate project revisions and changes for subcontractor and contractors
- Review architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines
- Help in preparation of key project proposals and other important business reports
- Provide site assessments and background research, including code, zoning and other related project requirements
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Masters in Architecture
Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia, Masters, Economics
Design Showcase, NJSoA, Honorable Mention
Greek Village Proposal Exhibit, Newark, NJ, Award