I am a focused and highly organized individual that recently completed my Bachelors of Architecture from Pratt Institute. Prior to my time at Pratt I worked in the interior design field for 8 years. I have traveled throughout the United States, Europe and the Caribbean working in high end residential homes. I am currently looking for a full time position with in the design field.
Pratt Institute School of Architecture, Brooklyn, NY, US, Teaching Assistant to the Chair
• Assisted the Chair of Architecture School in studio courses and provided undergraduate students with design guidance.
• Orchestrated and instructed representation & model building seminars.
Dalia Kitchen Design INC., Boston, MA, US, Design Production & Sales Support
• Developed designs for interior spaces in high end residential new construction & complete building renovations across the United States, Europe, and the Caribbean.
• Implementation and completion of 15 – 20 projects per year & responsible for field analysis, plans, elevations, 3D models, construction documents, millwork details and electrical plans.
• Managed design options during pre-design and schematic design phases.
• Coordinated with consultants to provide construction & installation binders to all parties.
• Trained in Germany on manufacturing and selling of European custom cabinetry.
• Scope of work included kitchens, closets, bathrooms, custom furniture, & media rooms
Anthropologie, Boston, MA, US, Department Manager
• Department Manager for an 8,200 square foot store front in downtown Boston’s shopping district.
• Scheduled and organized 10-12 employees per shift
• In charge of receiving and placement of found objects from abroad as well as 1,200
units of new product daily.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Featured in NAAB Accreditation Gallery Exhibition at Pratt Institute, Nomination
Presidential Merit Scholarship, Scholarship
Awarded from 2008 - 2012