see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
An innovative architect and CAD technician, I have been instrumental in the successful design and development of numerous complex projects for high-profile clients in aviation, transportation, and corporate industries. Dedicated to quality, precision, and excellence in each task I undertake, I am an expert at developing effective solutions for the most complicated issues to arise, and proactively uncovering and resolving problems before they escalate into time- and cost-consuming crises. Thriving whenever faced with new challenges, I facilitate high-performance team atmospheres by developing the skills of junior draftsmen, and maintaining up-to-date on the latest technology and trends such as AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
Driving the seamless execution of multiple projects at a time within strict requirements, budgets, and deadlines, I will be a valuable asset to your company. Committed to ensuring customer expectations are not only met, but surpassed, I always deliver outstanding results.
TranSystems, Inc., Senior CAD Technician
Setup and managed all phases of architectural projects from startup to close-out for clients of large national
engineering and architecture firm specializing in transportation. Transformed designer’s sketches into
construction documents. Solved design problems as they arose. Conducted onsite construction supervision, surveys,
and problem solving. Provided cabinetry and woodworking details. Maintained CAD libraries and standards on daily basis.
• Played major role in multimillion dollar 10-year design and construction of new American Airlines
Terminal 8 at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
• Developed numerous innovative design solutions for American Airlines terminal.
• Completed airside markings for San Bernardino International Airport including lead-in lines, taxiways,
roadways, and aircraft parking; continued to complete as private subcontractor following departure.
• Participated actively in design and development of various Harmony Drug and Hudson News sites.
• Performed key role in complex redevelopment project in New London, Connecticut.
Keiser Associates, CAD Department Manager & Draftsman
Coordinated and led all aspects of CAD Department operations for medium-sized interiors firm specializing in corporate projects.
Setup and managed architectural projects in ARRIS and AutoCAD. Drafted construction documents from designers ’markups and sketches.
Worked out full designs and layouts from block diagrams. Provided onsite supervision of ongoing construction projects.
Conducted onsite surveys and punch lists. Maintained all CAD systems.
• Built and managed all aspects of CAD Department from ground-up including all standards, title sheets, and detail libraries.
• Led all CAD activities for multitude of projects including interiors for clients such as JW Seligman, The Consulate of The Netherlands,
Paul Weiss Rifkind, and Garrison.
• Designed highly creative and effective solutions for numerous complex project problems.
• Orchestrated seamless transition of department management to successor prior to departure.
William Nicholas Bodouva + Associates, Senior CAD Draftsman
Played major role in expansion of Terminal 7 at JFK International Airport including aircraft lead-in and parking, for the US Air Terminal at LaGuardia International Airport as well as various NYC transit projects.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), BArch, Architecture