see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
I have wanted to be an architect ever since I can remember. My passion for design stems from where I call home. I am a fifth generation Montanan. My great, great grandfather homesteaded here, drawn, he said by the power and beauty of the Rocky Mountain front. The landscape here is so dominant; seemingly endless prairie punctuated by patchy timber, wild rivers and snow-capped peaks. More than any other factor, the environment defines my design decisions. It has always been my goal to design for the setting, drawing inspiration from both the natural and built context of a region. It is my belief that in order for a building to truly be timeless, it must compliment its surroundings.
ecoREAL Solutions LLC, Portland, OR, US, LEED Project Manager / Design Project Manager
Production / Graphic Design:
- Preparation of final deliverables for clients. Including signage, booklets, and large printed presentation boards.
- Documenting sustainable design decisions through architectural graphic design.
- Utilized 3D modeling software such as Revit or SketchUp and the Adobe Suite.
Schematic Architectural Design:
- Assisting in early design decisions including sustainable upgrade decisions through use of an eco-charrette.
- Production of schematic diagrams.
Project Management / LEED Project Administration:
- Coordination of project team members in regards to sustainable design decisions and LEED documentation.
- Preparation of LEED documentation regularly relating (but not limited) to architectural design decisions.
- Production and presenting of LEED progress reports for all project team members.
Sustainable Design Consulting:
- Researching precedent studies.
- Providing feedback on project decisions during all design phases through construction.
Indeed Decor, Graphic Designer
Floor Plans, Interior Elevations, Graphic Design, Photography
Freelance Designer, Missoula, MT, US, Freelance Architectural Designer / Renderer
Freelance Design Consultation
Residential and commercial renovations
University of Oregon in Portland, Portland, OR, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture with minor in Art History
Winter 2008 - Lake Villa Archived – University of Oregon Displayed at ACSA Conference
Fall 2010 - NCARB Recognition Sustainable Cities Initiative (Salem Police Station)
Fall 2011 - Portland Mixed-Use Building Archived – University of Oregon
LEED Green Associate, Other
Best Buy Foundation National Scholarship, Scholarship
Academics & community service
Deans Scholarship - University of Oregon, Scholarship