PMC Machinery Group: Komo Machines Inc., Lakewood, NJ, US, Mechanical Cad Drafter:
This job uses AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor to crate working drawings for machine parts, geometric tolerances, creating of bill of materials, and switching drawings from metric to standard measurement. I also used manual tools on warehouse floor to help with machine building.
Free Axez, delran, nj, Project management:
Assisted in the pricing of the companies flooring product, created electronic and physical folders for each project, logged each price request in excel designed AutoCAD layouts of the rooms where the floor was to be placed, including dimensions, doors, windows, wall thickness, and working with layers. When the order was placed used the warehouse equipment to package, and load, the flooring items on to the truck. Assisted in warehouse inventory
Metal Etching Technology, Lumberton, NJ, US, Received data from customers and using AutoCAD and Gerbtool proofed out the data and sent it back do be double checked. Edit any requests and put it on the laser to be cut through on fine metal and shipped out.
Received data from customers and using AutoCAD and Gerbtool proofed out the data and sent it back do be double checked. Edit any requests and put it on the laser to be cut through on fine metal and shipped out.
ITT Technical Institute, Bensalem, PA, US, Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer Aided Drafting
• Over 9000 hours experience on, Inventor 10, Auto CAD, and Auto CAD 3-D, 2004, 2006, and 2007. Photoshop.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Inventor, and MS DOS.
• Possess the ability to learn any computer program and quickly become efficient
• GPA 3.5
• 5 years experience in CAD and manual drafting, 2 years of technical school training.
• Proficient in Auto CAD able to prepare, commercial building layouts, residential plot plans, Civil/ topographical maps, golf resorts, and all facets of City planning, 3-D drafting techniques, planning and scheduling, the ANSYS program which measures the stress limitations of any manufactured item.
• Possess skills for today’s technical professional, sending emails, and expressing ideas.
• Posses project management skills, has the ability to plan and execute projects
• Ability to exercise a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently.