Unical Aviation Inc, Industry, CA, US, Quality Assurance / Inspector
• Verifying quality, quantity, model or part identity, shelf-life, hazardous material and static-sensitive materials. Verifying all appropriate required documentation (maintenance release certificate, material certification, traceability documents) in order to make a decision on receiving or rejecting orders.
• Assist in testing, sampling, sorting and packing of parts.
• Demonstrated ability to pay high attention to details and to analyze the accuracy of documentations. Performed accurately stock updating to the company’s database.
• Using Quantum Control to build matrix for kit component, create stock issue, create stock line and edit the trace for that specific kit. Processing data entry with accuracy to create solid data base.
Santa Monica College Bookstore, Santa Monica, CA, US, Sale Assistant
-Improved customer relations skills by assisting students and other customers with identifications, selection and purchase of books and accessories at college bookstore.
- Selected and arranged appropriate items in store display.
- Demonstrated strong communication and relationship building skills using telephone and computer to expedite challenging orders and sales in professional manner.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, Masters, Architecture
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, US, Bachelors, Housing and Urban Development
The Bachelor of Science in Design (BSD) degree with a major in Housing and Community Development educates and prepares entry-level real estate development professionals for positions of leadership and influence in market rate and affordable housing developments, in creatively designed and thoughtfully planned neighborhoods and communities, in the revitalization of blighted communities, and in the exemplification of inclusiveness, sustainability, and environmental sensitivity found within responsible real estate developments. Housing and Community Development graduates may pursue careers in all facets of real estate development including private housing development, publicly sponsored housing and community redevelopment, nonprofit housing agencies, or in postgraduate housing and community development research and education.