I am a full time college student at the AIA Acredited University Of Hartford's (CETA) architecture program. Looking for opportunities to showcase my skills learned throughout the semester and to gain experience in the field. Very determined, consistent and passionate about the field.
UConn Health Center, Farmington, CT, US, Purchasing Assistant (Student Position)
• Scan and arrange vendor files
• File contracts and scan bids for the archives
• Maintaining logs
• Administering contracts
• Entering all contracts into software, prints and sends them to subcontractors
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Keep information log on of received and retrieved from the record storage facility
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, US, BArch, Architecture Engineering
The History of Different Architecture Styles.
Vernacular Architecture and how it is incorporated into today's designs and concepts.
Physics and how science significantly can effect the outcome of a design and what precautions to take if you hit an obstacle during a design.
Researching well established and successful Architecture firms throughout the world.