Architect Designer with 4 years plus of experience in school architecture renovations and always seeking growth, developing new skills and taking on new challenges.
RKTB Architects, P.C., New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
NYC School Construction Authority
- Composed and developed SHPO scope report, estimates, constructions drawings and specifications for 1Million plus renovation projects of exterior masonry, roof and flood elimination scope of work. Attended Quality Control meetings for 50% and 100% submissions. Provided necessary BCC documents for initial and final filings. Selected Projects are:
- PS 73K – Exterior Masonry, Flood Elimination, Parapets and Roofs
- PS 217K – Exterior Masonry, Flood Elimination, Parapets and Windows
- PS 33Q – Roof Repair, Parapets, Exterior Masonry
- PS 37Q – Exterior Masonry
- PS 19Q Addition – Capacity Project
Assisted with all RFP schemes drawings. RKTB was awarded the project. Helped setting up presentation title blocks and schematic drawings using Revit. Currently drafting masonry details using Revit.
- Currently managing John F. Kennedy HS Science Lab Upgrade and Universal Pre-K Webster Avenue Bronx projects through the Construction Administration Phase as in attending meetings, log in meeting minutes, reviewing submittals, amending drawings with BCC when required as per field conditions or bulletins and responding to RFIs.
- Reviewed submittals for multiple Hurricane Sandy and Science lab projects.
- Part of construction drawing team for various Universal Pre-Ks projects.
Our Lady of Czestochowa School,School Addition
- Developed 3D model using Revit and generated renderings.
Doban Architecture/Think Fabricate, Brooklyn, NY, US, Designer / Technician
NYC School Construction Authority
- Assisted project architect on composing Scope Report on Metro Corp HS Exterior Masonry, P.S. 177K Flood Elimination, Baruch HS Multipurpose Room Upgrade and PS 321K Full Accessibility
- Developed Construction Drawings for PS 008R Science Lab Upgrade, PS11K Playground Upgrade, PS 181K Exterior Masonry and Roof, Metro Corp HS Flood Elimination, IS 73Q Roof, IS 231Q Auditorium Upgrade, PS 233Q Exterior Masonry, Windows and Roof, Baruch HS Multipurpose Room
- Managed projects: PS215Q Auditorium Upgrade, IS 231Q Auditorium Upgrade, PS 008R Science Lab Upgrade and Baruch HS Multipurpose Room Upgrade through the Construction Administration Phase.
Scissura Residence, Major interior renovation and new roof for a house in Brooklyn
- Drafted the schematic design andfinalized the construction drawings.
Monroe College Gaddy Hall, New Dormitory for Monroe College studentsin New Rochelle
- Produced the construction drawings and renderings. Assisted in the Construction Administration Phase with reviewing submittals, log in submittals, prepared sketches and coordinated with MEP and Contractor.
Solar Decathlon, New York, NY, US, Head Team Member for the Landscape
Coordinated “Designing and Detailing Landscape for the Solar Roofpod” Spring 2011 class with Prof. Holly Kallman
Directed the “Steel Fabrication” Spring 2011 class with Prof. Doug Fanning
Managed “Designing and Detailing Landscape for the Solar Roofpod” Fall 2010 class with Prof. Lee Weintraub
Organized the construction of the Landscape by making construction schedules with Prof. Christian Volkmann
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Lehman College CUNY, Bronx, NY, US, Liberal Arts
Best Comprehensive Design Project for Prof. Caleb Crawford's studio, Award
Alumni Association Class Funs Award (Architecture Alumni Group), Award