I am a recent college graduate from the University of California, Irvine with a Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering specialization in structures and a minor in Digital Arts. My passion is to work in a field that combines the world of engineering with the arts. I am looking to learn and gain experience with working in the architecture field.
The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim, CA, US, Character Performer
• Facilitate positive guest-character interactions with emphasis on body language and non-verbal communication
• Adapt to working in new environments and with new cast members on a daily basis.
• Ensure efficiency when dealing with guest and other cast members.
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, US, Admission Ambassador
• Travel to local cities to present admission presentations.
• Respond to all incoming emails for the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools.
• Create and edit videos and blogs post on the Admissions website.
• Redesign and edit the Campus Representative training manual.
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, US, Campus Representative
• Lead campus tours to prospective students and special guest with groups as large as 50.
• Interview and train new tour guides each year over a span of 10 weeks.
• Serve on panels discussing student life and the academic experience at UC Irvine.
• Recognized as Campus Representative of the Year for the 2010-2011 academic year.
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, Visitor Center Student Ambassador
• Advise students, parents, and guests and address any concerns related to UC Irvine.
• Provide excellent customer service to foster a welcoming atmosphere in the visitor center.
• Graphically design tour programs and tour guide apparel for multiple events.
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, US, Bachelors, Civil Engineering
Specialization in structural engineering with a minor in digital arts.
Campus Representative of the Year, Award