Effective project manager with 5 years experience leading corporate initiatives. Self-motivated leader enjoys taking on responsibility and exceeding expectations from concept to completion. Works well with deadlines, takes calculated risks and tackles tasks with a creative approach and an eye for detail and design. Values feedback and differing points of views as opportunities for personal and professional growth. Welcomes the challenges of collaboration to achieve team goals.
I am a Marketing professional looking to broaden my horizons and pursue a new direction in my career. My previous experience is in B2B Marketing as the Marketing Coordinator for Zoeller Company, a reputable sump, sewage and grinder pump manufacturer.
Zoeller Company, Louisville, KY, US, Marketing Coordinator
Zoeller Company – Louisville, KY
Marketing Coordinator (June 2008 - Present)
• Website project manager (corporate strategy, design, creation, SEO, tracking and maintenance of 5 sites)
• Advertising campaign project manager (design, creation, scheduling, and submitting)
• Brand management (major rebranding initiative, social media, surveys)
• Print and online training and promotional materials (design, creation, copywriting, distribution, updates)
• Tradeshow Coordination (booth design project manager, lead management, corporate strategy)
Projects and Responsibilities:
Corporate Website Redesign, Advertising Campaign Program, Corporate Rebranding, Trade Show Coordination, Social Media Print Catalog Redesign, Domestic and International Sales and Market Share Analysis, Survey Creation and Analysis, Market Research, Customer Relationship Management, Email Marketing Campaign, Lead Management, Rep and Corporate Monthly Newsletters, Point of Purchase and Promotional Material Programs, Product Launches, Online Product and Training Demos National/International Sales Meeting Planning (150-200 people), Key National Account and Major Customer Support
University of Kentucky, Lexington-Fayette, KY, US, Bachelors, Marketing