see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
For the past few years, I’ve been involved in major residential and office projects in Sweden, both new constructions as well as renovations. Some of these projects I have held a lead role in. I have skills in project management and budgeting, as well as client relations. I am authorized to live and work in USA.
My IT skills include extensive training and experience in 3D modeling in ArchiCad, Artlantis, Sketch Up and the Adobe Suite. I do know Microsoft Office.
I am a creative but yet efficient professional, and having studied and worked in Denmark and Sweden, I have both an interest as well as a body of knowledge regarding “green architecture” and energy-saving solutions.
Ettelva Architects, Stockholm, SE, Architect
- In charge of teamwork projects with 20 architects involved
- Sketching and designing residential buildings with 107 apartments
- Developing ideas for apartments and buildings
- Drawings for the constructors to build and for municipal approval
- Meetings with clients, residents and other consultants involved in the projects
- Renovation of office building for the largest Swedish Labor Union
- Trappgaveln, project manager, residential building, 107 apartments including 4 stores, from start to finish
- Polstjaernan, complex renovation involving many contractors and requests from five different clients
- Relocated from Stockholm, Sweden to New York, USA in October 2011; continued to work from the US.
Triarc Architects, Copenhagen, DK, Architect
- Sketching and designing projects
- Drawing details of facades and building parts
- Sketching balconies
- Renovation of penthouse apartments
Triarc Architects, Copenhagen, DK, Architect intern
- Developed both new and ongoing projects
- Designed a dormitory for students at the Faculty of Life Sciences, Copenhagen University; the drawings were presented to the municipality
- Learned ArchiCad
- Renovations and rebuilding of residential buildings
- Participated in architecture competitions
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen, DK, Masters, Architecture