A registered Architect in the Philippines for 23 years. Currently working in Singapore as Senior Architectural Coordinator and Resident Technical Officer in DP Architects Pte Ltd. an Architectural Design Consultant based in Singapore. For the fast 23 years I was involved in design and construction of residential,offices,commercial and mixed used building in the Phillipines and overseas.
DP Architects Pte.Ltd, Singapore, SG, Senior Architectural Coordinator and Resident Techinical Officer
Senior Architectural Coordinator:
1. Assist to Architect in Architectural work coordinations.
2. Review of architectural drawings and shop drawings.
3. Attend project technical meetings and coordination meetings.
4. Prepare reports and review of submission drawings.
5. Coordination of drawings (Architectural and Engineering ).
6. Resolves issues in drawing descripancies and site architectural issues.
7. Reporting to Project Architect.
8. Coordination of architectural from design inception to project implementaion
Resident Technical Officer:
1. Resolves site technical issues in construction.
2. Inspect quality of works at site (Architectural and Interior).
3. Prepare reports (Daily work activities, Site work , Technical, Project accomplisments).
4. Attend site coordination meetings with consultants and contractors.
5. Checking of architectural works at site.
6. Site Coordinator.
Teo Ah King (TAK) Design Consultant Sdn. Bhd. (Dubai Branch), Dubai, AE, Architectural Coordinator
1. Coordination of architectural from design inception to project implementaion.
2. Review of design drawings and shop drawings.
3. Prepare reports.
4. Assist the Senior Achitectural Coordinator, Project Coordinator and Architect.
5. Resolves issues in drawing descripancies and site architectural issues.
6. Attend project technical meetings and coordination meetings.
7. Inspect quality of works at site (Architectural and Interior).
Sunrise Berhad, Kuala Lumpur, MY, Project Architect
1. Responsible in architectural design and project implementation.
2. Prepares and check drawings and design if complying to codes.
3. Attend coordination meetings (Clients, Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors, Authorities)
4. Review of design and drawings prior issuance to authorities and contruction use.
5. Responsible in the design of the Pricipal Architect.
6. Prepare Project Specifications.
Far Eastern University (FEU), Manila, PH, BArch, Architecture
Study of Building Science and Art.