I have eight years’ experience of architectural design practice in China,
designing and managing various types of project including housing, schools, offices and commercial buildings etc.
After gaining the Master of Architecture Degree at UTSA, I am eager to put my knowledge and experience into
practice here in US.
I am a fast, versatile architectural designer, and I specialize in transforming complicated information into architectural
solutions. I pride myself on being able to juggle many different projects. In light of my computer aided skills and free-hand
drawing abilities, I can present a design in different formats based on the time available.
FORD, POWELL & CARSON, San Antonio, TX, US, Intern
University of Texas at San Antonio, San antonio, Teaching Assistant
• Graded student homework and tests; Answered student questions; Set up classroom.
ZHUHAI CITY ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN INSTITUTE, Zhuhai, CN, Senior Assistant Architect/ Project Manager
• Met the clients to engage the issues of preliminary program and concept viability.
• Major designer in the design phase of Planning, SD, DD for different projects.
• Provided creative architectural solution to meet clients’ need.
• Coordinated with the construction document design firm to fulfill design service and control the quality of whole project delivery.
• Provided guidance for the architectural interns.
JINHAI ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN & ENGINEERING CO. ZHUHAI BRANCH, Zhuhai, CN, Assistant Architect
• Took design role in project phase of Planning, SD, DD, and CD under guidance of senior architects.
• Made and modify construction documents and fulfill the design service through the building construction phase.
University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, US, MArch, Architecture
Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, CN, BArch, Architecture
Presidential Excellence Award Scholarship, Scholarship