see all...Viewing 3 out of 14 projects
KVHid, LLC, New York, NY, US, PRESIDENT
• Lead design projects from conceptualization to completion.
• Plan sales promoting spaces.
• Design brand enhancing custom furniture, fixture and displays.
• Innovative merchandising and product development.
• Research and specify FF&E.
• Produce design development drawings and construction documents.
• Manage design and production process.
Branded retail environments.
Residential design and decor.
BGSI Studio International, New York, NY, US, CONSULTANT
Developed new renovation concept for lounge w/ new space planning, custom-designed built-in units, furniture and finishes (for Royal Caribbean Azamara Journey).
RPG, New York, NY, US, DESIGN DIRECTOR RETAIL GROUP
• Provided team leadership through all phases of the design process.
• Established creative direction and generated concepts for (18) renowned fashion and beauty brands for flagship stores, shop-in-shops and headquarters.
• Followed through design development to shop drawings and construction documentation.
• Planned spaces for 9,000sf headquarters. Specified FF&E for commercial and retail projects. Designed custom furniture, fixtures and finishes.
• Allocated and mentored new team members. Established project teams.
• Partnered closely with project managers through to the end of the construction process to ensure the design intent, deadlines and budgets were met.
• Improved departmental processes and fee structure by identifying individual project phases and time lines.
• Played instrumental role in building new interior design department from scratch.
SEE Ltd., New York, NY, US, INDEPENDENT DESIGN CONSULTANT
Consulted on residential projects as independent contractor of high-end European furniture showroom.
VHID, New York, NY, US, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Executed and managed residential and commercial projects from concept to completion.
• Consulted on various design projects.
Naomi Leff & Associates, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Completely reorganized material library within six weeks to be more efficient and easy to use.
• Promoted to intermediate designer in two months and assigned all FF&E aspects of the renovation of the United Airlines Red Carpet Club and First Class Lounge at LAX, Los Angeles.
• Key FF&E designer on Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger showroom and roll-out.
MR Architecture & Decor, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Developed bidding and construction documents, maintained budgets sheets. Managed construction process under supervision.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
Assistant to Librarian.
Assistant to Senior Interior Designer.
Gunther Lambert, Duesseldorf, Germany, ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF VISUAL MERCHANDISING & DESIGN
• Designed home textile collection and tableware (Designs are still part of the current collection.)
• Developed marketing tools for sales representatives.
• Assisted in coordinating and styling of company lifestyle book shot on Mallorca, Spain.
• Managed company showroom.
• Attended to V.I.P. private clients.
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, BFA Interior Design
Interior and furniture design