see all...Viewing 3 out of 14 projects
KVHid LLC, New York, US, PRESIDENT
• Lead design projects from concept to completion.
• Strategically plan spaces with a successful traffic flow that invites customers to engage with products.
• Design brand enhancing project specific furniture, fixtures and displays.
• Capture the brand's story with innovative merchandising.
• Integrate state of the art technology for effective end user experience.
• Research and specify FF&E, develop custom materials and methods of fabrication.
• Manage design and production processes while strictly observing budgets and time lines from start to finish.
• Offer leadership, guidance and assistance to project team.
Branded retail environments: flagship stores, roll-outs, shop-in-shops and pop-up stores.
Contract design: offices, lobbies, multi-unit buildings.
Residential design, renovations, expansions and decor.
BGSI Studio International, New York, NY, US, CONSULTANT
Developed new renovation concept for lounge, custom-designed built-ins, furniture and finishes (for Royal Caribbean Azamara Journey cruise ship).
RPG, New York, NY, US, DESIGN DIRECTOR RETAIL GROUP
• Provided team leadership through all phases of the design process.
• Established creative direction and generated concepts for (18) renowned fashion and beauty brands for flagship stores, shop-in-shops and headquarters.
• Followed through design development to shop drawings and construction documentation.
• Planned spaces for 10,000sf headquarters. Specified FF&E for commercial and retail projects. Designed custom furniture, fixtures and finishes.
• Allocated and mentored new team members. Established project teams.
• Partnered closely with project managers to the end of the construction process to ensure the design intent, deadlines and budgets were met.
• Improved departmental processes and fee structure by identifying individual project phases and time lines.
• Played instrumental role in building new retail design department.
SEE Ltd., New York, NY, US, INDEPENDENT DESIGN CONSULTANT
Consulted on residential projects as independent contractor of high-end European furniture showroom.
VHID Inc., New York, NY, US, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Executed and managed residential and commercial projects from concept to completion.
• Consulted on various design projects.
Naomi Leff & Associates, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Completely reorganized material library within six weeks to be more efficient and easy to use.
• Promoted to intermediate designer in two months and assigned all FF&E aspects of the renovation of the United Airlines Red Carpet Club and First Class Lounge at LAX, Los Angeles.
• Key FF&E designer on Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger showroom and roll-out.
MR Architecture & Decor, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Developed bidding and construction documents, maintained budgets sheets. Managed construction process under supervision.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
Assistant to Librarian.
Assistant to Senior Interior Designer.
Gunther Lambert, Duesseldorf, Germany, DESIGNER VISUAL MERCHANDISING & PRODUCTS
• Designed home textile collection and tableware (Designs are still part of the current collection.)
• Developed marketing tools for sales representatives.
• Assisted in coordinating and styling of company lifestyle book shot on Mallorca, Spain.
• Managed company showroom.
• Responsible for merchandising of shop-in-shops in client stores
• Attended to V.I.P. private clients.
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, BFA Interior Design
Interior and furniture design