see all...Viewing 3 out of 14 projects
- Successfully delivered 35 spaces for 16 high-end clients.
- Develop innovative branded environments for retail stores that drive traffic and sales.
- Create eye-catching merchandising.
- Plan spaces with successful traffic flow that promotes customers' engagement with products.
- Develop unique project-specific fixtures, furniture and displays to enhance brand experience.
- Manage design and production processes while strictly observing budget and time lines from start to finish.
- Offer leadership, guidance and assistance to project team.
- Hospitality, residential and corporate design.
KVHid, LLC, New York, NY, US, PRESIDENT
• Lead design projects from start to finish, including design conceptualization and development to construction documents.
• Plan sales promoting spaces.
• Design brand enhancing custom furniture, fixture and displays.
• Creative merchandising and product development.
• Research and specify FF&E.
• Produce design development drawings and construction documents.
• Manage design and production process.
Branded retail environments.
Residential design and decor.
BGSI Studio International, New York, NY, US, INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR
Developed new renovation concept for lounge w/ new space planning, custom-designed built-in units, furniture and finishes (for Royal Caribbean Azamara Journey).
RPG, New York, NY, US, DESIGN DIRECTOR RETAIL GROUP
• Provided team leadership through all phases of the design process.
• Established creative direction and generated concepts for (18) renowned fashion and beauty brands for flagship stores, shop-in-shops and headquarters.
• Followed through design development to shop drawings and construction documentation.
• Planned spaces for 9,000sf headquarters. Specified FF&E for commercial and retail projects. Designed custom furniture, fixtures and finishes.
• Allocated and mentored new team members. Established project teams.
• Partnered closely with project managers through to the end of the construction process to ensure the design intent, deadlines and budgets were met.
• Improved departmental processes and fee structure by identifying individual project phases and time lines.
• Played instrumental role in building new interior design department from scratch.
SEE Ltd., New York, NY, US, INDEPENDENT DESIGN CONSULTANT AND SALES ASSOCIATE
Consulted on residential projects as independent contractor of high-end European furniture showroom.
VHID, New York, NY, US, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Executed and managed residential and commercial projects from concept to completion.
• Consulted on various design projects.
Naomi Leff & Associates, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Completely reorganized material library within six weeks to be more efficient and easy to use.
• Promoted to intermediate designer in two months and assigned all FF&E aspects of the renovation of the United Airlines Red Carpet Club and First Class Lounge at LAX, Los Angeles.
• Key FF&E designer on Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger showroom and roll-out.
MR Architecture & Decor, New York, NY, US, DESIGNER
• Developed bidding and construction documents, maintained budgets sheets. Managed construction process under supervision.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
Assistant to Librarian.
Assistant to Senior Interior Designer.
Gunther Lambert, Duesseldorf, Germany, ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF VISUAL MERCHANDISING & DESIGN
• Designed home textile collection and tableware (Designs are still part of the current collection.)
• Developed marketing tools for sales representatives.
• Assisted in coordinating and styling of company lifestyle book shot on Mallorca, Spain.
• Managed company showroom.
• Attended to V.I.P. private clients.
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, BFA Interior Design
Interior and furniture design