• Free Lancer architect.
• PMP Certified.
• Specialized in Health Care projects.
• Looking forward to gaining an international overseas experience in Health Care architecture.
• Looking toward to studying for a Master Degree in Health Care Architecture; and doing research on the effect of the environment on clients outcomes.
Looking forward to be a Registered Architect.
Dar Al-Fouad Hospital, Gîza, EG, Senoir Project Coordinator
- Worked as a project coordinator and planner for all upgrade projects inside the hospital.
- Inspected all architectural constructin work.
- Followed-up on the execution of running projects for compliance to specifications, drawings and American healthcare standards.
- Calculated and managed budgets for active and future projects.
- Controled and monitored running projects expenditures.
- Reviewed and approved technical submittals.
- Designed In-house projects.
- Monitored the snagging lists, handing over and documentation processes.
- Architectural owner representative for the new hospital and professional office building that is currently under construction in Nasr City, in which I participated in the preparation of the project space program, reviewed and monitored the conceptual design phase, the detailed design phase and the design development phase.
- During this I worked directly with Andrea Hyde, US Healthcare facility planning consultant in the following projects:
- Unit 21.
- DAFH Master Planning and Programming.
- DAFH Nasr City – Interior Design up to Design Development phase.
The American University in Cairo, Cairo, EG, Professional Program in Project Management
Information Technology Institute (ITI), Gîza, EG, Multimedia Diploma Program
Ain Shams University, Cairo, EG, BArch, Architecture