I am a multimedia designer and my eclectic portfolio of work consists of motion design, illustration, graphic design, video editing, photography and stop motion, which have been featured in commercials, film, television and print.
My professional career began in the on-air advertising department at MTV Networks during the launch of the cable channel, LOGO. Shortly after, I collaborated with several art directors at Transistor Studios on the designs, animations, and illustrations for clients including MTV, VH1, Nicoderm, Shopzilla, and Culligan Water.
For the next three years, I was the lead motion designer at USA Network's on-air advertising department, where I created storyboards, show packaging, show logos, lower thirds and other brand marketing materials for numerous launches of USA Network original series and special events including Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, White Collar, Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, Monk, Psych, Law & Order: CI, The U.S. Open, Westminster Kennel Club, The 2008 Beijing Olympics, and many more.
Following, my freelance portfolio continued to expand with clients including Windows, OWN, Heineken, Fuse TV, Subway, Walmart, BET Network, State Street, DIY Network, Comcast, American Express, and Hasbro.
Currently, I reside back at NBC Universal as a senior designer for the new cable channel, CLOO, where I assist in leading the creative advertising department in developing and nurturing the future of the brand.
Throughout the course of my career, I continue to stay inspired from collaborating with other artists on independent projects to creating captivating art that evolves from my personal life experiences with the world around me.
NBC Universal, New York, Senior Designer
- Serve as Lead Designer for NBC Universal’s emerging network CLOO, which includes maintaining the visual brand identity across on-air, print and digital platforms and working closely with outside vendors and in-house creative, sales and marketing departments
- Directed the launch of CLOO’s $1 million on-air 2D/3D brand packaging campaign consisting of network IDs, bumpers, endpages, title cards, affiliate lineups, video lineups, menu lineups, sponsor backgrounds and lower thirds
- Lead the creative development for print materials including the visual brand style guide, e-blasts, press one-sheets and brochures
- Key player in directing all design assets (sales presentations and leave-behind print materials) for the annual Upfronts by serving asthe major liaison to outside vendors
- Art directed the re-brand of CLOO’s website with an expected June 2012 launch
Kent State University, Kent, Bachelors, Electronic Media Production