Society for Creative Anachronism, Denver, CO, US, Volunteer Webmaster
* Maintained website for local branch of a 501(c)(3) educational organization.
* Updated website and pages using HTML and CSS.
University of Colorado at Denver, College of Architecture & Planning, Denver, CO, US, Computer Lab Assistant
* Installed and tested design, CAD, and BIM software on lab computers.
* Supported “smart classroom” equipment and student laptops.
University of Colorado at Denver, College of Architecture & Planning, Denver, CO, US, Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Taught a weekly study session for Structures I and II, answering student questions.
* Graded student homework.
University of Denver, Denver, CO, US, Multimedia Event Coordinator
* Scheduled equipment orders and event reservations via phone and email.
* Delivered, set up, and operated audio/visual equipment.
Family Martial Arts Center, Aurora, CO, US, Technology Coordinator/Assistant Instructor
* Managed computer network and contact database.
* Instructed small- to medium-sized groups of all ages in various martial arts exercises.
University of Colorado at Denver, Denver, CO, US, MArch, College of Architecture and Planning
* Historic Preservation Certificate
* LEED Green Associate
University of Denver, Denver, CO, US, Bachelors, Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
* Major: French
* Minors: Physics, English
Université Paris 8–Vincennes-Saint-Denis, Saint-Denis, FR, Bachelors, Study Abroad
Eaglecrest High School, Aurora, CO, US, High School, High School
* Sci-Tech Certificate