TD Bank, Mt. Laurel, NJ, Project Manager of Retail Design
- Project Manager of U.S. Retail Architecture and Design – NYC
This role is dedicated to the management of design and construction for new retail banks with in the New York City market. I maintain a disciplined oversight in the leadership and direction of external design professionals. I assert a stringent compliance to our design standards and manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneously running projects.
- Concurrent with my management duties I have also become responsible for the internal investigation of developing independent design strategies for new pilot projects. Citing needs to reevaluate store design in recognition of reduced in-store transactions, I have been tasked to investigate design and branding opportunities that are outside of TD’s current standards and practices.
- Assisted in the development of a workshop intended to encourage the cross collaborative engagement of multiple internal channels. We were tasked with building a consensus for a shared vision towards the future of the retail banking experience.
Lazor Design, Peter Lazor AIA, Ambler, PA, US, Project Architect
- Saint Mathew’s Apartments Development
Responsible for the design and documentation of a multi-unit renovation of a 19th century church and rectory. Offered multiple schemes that allowed for the future development of condos within the existing space as well as an interior parking garage. Coordinated the efforts of multiple disciplines and their respective design process.
- Juniper Hotel - Adaptive ReUse
Managed the design and documentation for the restoration of a 19th century office building to be developed into a boutique hotel. Focused on maintaining historical accuracy for the provision of state and federal funds allocated for historical restoration.
- Branding and Imaging
Created new brand identity and marketing protocols for Lazor Design.
BLT Architects, Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Architect
- Revel Entertainment - New Entertainment Facility Construction
Managed project wide implementation of all structural steel and concrete for the construction of this multi-million square-foot entertainment facility.
- Assisted in the management of satellite office. I was responsible for the oversight and evaluation of staffing needs. Additionally, I served as a resource manager assisting in the procurement of additional office needs. Actively engaged with “home” office to support and develop IT solutions for satellite office.
- Spearheaded internal bi-weekly presentations and lectures to assist staff with obtaining required continuing education credits and/or experience training units.
Daroff Design, Inc., Philadelphia, PA, US, Senior Designer
- Philadelphia Airport Expansion and Modernization
Led the directional graphic informatics and way-finding identity and implementation for Terminals A, D, and E.
- Marriott Resorts New Hampshire - New Hotel Construction
Responsible for the design development of a new 98-room Marriot Hotel and Spa with adjacent water park facilities. Successfully led a team through schematic design to the completion of construction documents.
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), University Park, PA, US, Assistant Professor of Architecture
- Assistant Professor of Architecture
Responsible for the instruction of first and second year student curricula, with focus on digital media.
- Created syllabus and instructed classes dedicated to digital fabrication and non-standard building methodologies. Established protocols for the use and application of digital fabrication tools.
- Responsible for the evaluation of multiple software programs for their application and implementation into a core curriculum for the College of Arts and Architecture.
- Presented at the Teaching with Technology Symposium with focus on non-standard and genetic computation and the physical manifestation of parametric forms.
Jacobs, Conshohocken, PA, US, Senior Designer
- Eli Lilly Office Expansion and Personnel Center - New Office Construction
Responsible for design and implementation of building expansion, and visual identity for campus redevelopment.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Assistant Professor of Architecture
- Assistant Professor of Architecture
Coordinated first year design studios, with the responsibility of developing new curriculum for first year design students.
- Created and taught advanced computer rendering and animation classes. Served as thesis advisor for Bachelor’s candidates.
- Served on multiple committees including the Information and Technology Committee, we were charged with analysis of current technological instruction and the task of implementing newer and more comprehensive means of technology and the instruction of digital media within the five year curriculum.
Kling Stubbins (Jacobs), Philadelphia, PA, US, Design Architect
- USPS Process and Distribution Center - New Office/Facility Construction
1,000,000+ SQF Handling facility for the U.S. Postal Service. Served as an assistant project architect with principle tasks including design of metal panel and concrete building envelope, as well as lobby and amenities.
- FDA CDR Lab - Master Plan + New Facility Construction
Assistant project architect for the development of laboratory facility for the Food and Drug Administration. Coordinated structural efforts for this cast in place concrete building.
- IBM/Quest - Prototype Design for New Construction
Designer of lobby for prototype of multi-location server farms.
- Served on the Intern Development Committee, spearheaded bi-weekly lectures and events to coincide with NCARB requirements for licensure. Detail Database Committee – led initiatives to compile and create an electronic database of commonly used drawing details.
Ballinger Architecture & Engineering, Philadelphia, PA, US, Staff Architect
- Merck-Whitehouse - New Office Construction
Designed and detailed curtain wall, in addition to serving as coordinator of plan and section details.
- Merck-USHH - New Office Construction
Worked with multiple disciplines to create master plan for 1,000,000+ SQF corporate office headquarters. Also responsible for design and detailing of skin enclosure.
- Glaxo SmithKline - New Office Construction
Assisted in schematic design and design development for new corporate offices.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, US, MArch, Architecture
Post-professional studies in architecture / digital fabrication / generative formations / ecology.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Architecture