As a designer I dedicate myself to observe people, environments, reactions and scenarios. Testing people for a change and testing space for people to change their behaviors in an engaging way is part of my goal, that kind of impact in “things” is what makes a difference in the design field and give every project an individual and personalized story (not only spaces but services and products). I believe that Innovation in technology, ideas, concept and development is one of the keys for achieving this impact and good performance.
- As a designer and the project manager I was in charge of making sure to follow the schedule and timelines.
- Development of Technical Drawings, Artist Impressions, schedules for production, experience prototypes with integration of technology, pilots and presentations.
IconMediaLab (ICT Digital Strategies), Concept Designer
- Designed the idea for a new office interactive environment.
- Interviews and analysis of the actual experiences.
- Development of different personas, create wireframe, scenarios, systems and flows, design the different tools and design the user experience of the different interfaces proposed.
Erasto Nieves Engineer, Drafter
-Construction Documents for a Residence program.
-From foundation plans, floor slab reinforcement, connection details, seismic wall sections, seismic joint separations, elevator and stairs details to structural notes.
Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico (PUPR), Teacher assistant on the Pre- Architecture Summer program
- Assisting with the critiques for the students and participating as well in the different juries made.
RVM Design Group, Urban Planning and documentation
-teamed for developing a rehabilitation master plan of determined urban centers
- Documentation of historical structure, site infrastructure, plazas etc.
- I was in charge of making censuses, Autocad drawings, diagrams use, infrastructure, green analysis, and other kind of studies.
- Conducted surveys to residents.
Domus Academy, Masters, Master in Interaction Design
Exposed at Salone del Mobile 2010
Visited Ars Electronica 2010
"Light the Void" Interactive museum platform.
"Meet the Media Guru" on the go interactive conference service.
"Time Capsule Mobile App" (Mention received by the Italian company IKS for the mobile application project for Torino. Torino, Italy).
"Magnet City Mobile App"
"Second Skin" Glam-tech fashion technology.
"Caccia project" (Publicated in “Illy Words Magazine” and exhibited at Salone del Mobile. Milan, Italy)
Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico (PUPR), BArch, Architecture
AIAS (American Institute os Architecture Students) member. OPEA (Organización Puertorriqueña de Estudiantes de Arquitectura) member.
"Time Capsule mobile app", Honorable Mention
Mention received by the Italian company IKS for the mobile application project for Torino, Italy