I have honed my skills as designer over several years, developing a balance between my conceptual and technical abilities. I create personal experiences and histories, connecting users to one another and their stories by combining in-depth research with design intuition.
Clerkin & Clerkin Architects, Pasadena, CA, US, Designer
Design and document a variety of higher education projects, ranging from tenant improvement to new construction
Create and coordinate drawings and models through all phases of design, from feasibility studies to construction administration.
Assist in overall project management and construction administration, including agency documentation and DSA Accessibility approval process
Lead field verification process and analysis of existing documentation
Partial list of projects includes:
- California State Univeristy, Northridge (CSUN)Research Facility 1 - Coordinating Design-Build project construction documents and leading agency approval process.
- CSUN Student Housing Administration @ Satellite Student Union - Created and coordinated construction documents. Led field verification and analysis of existing conditions.
- CSUN Reseda Boulevard Office Building Accessibility Mitigation - Led field verifications for accessibility upgrades
- CSUN Soccer Field Studies - Developed feasibility studies and presentations
- CSUN Redwood Hall - Women’s Volleyball Locker Room Renovation - Designed and selected interior finishes
- CSUN Reseda Boulevard Office Building - Elevator Installation - Developed construction documents for addition
Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design, West Hollywod, Architectural Associate
Designer responsible for interior architectural design on a variety of program types including high end
residential, hospitality and commercial
Job Captain responsible for coordinating team to create design documents for all project phases.
Responsible for AutoCAD model set up, standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
Assist in Project Management, including meeting project schedules, budgets, and quality objectives.
Selander Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Junior Architects
Contributed to the production of documents for several residential projects in San Francisco by
preforming the following functions: transforming sketches into working drawings, drafting and developing as-built drawings, developing design presentations.
Developed new organizational system for project documentation - created spreadsheets to track
changes, drawing indexes and locations, RFIs
Kevin Stephens Design Group, San Francisco, CA, US, Intern Architect
Responsible for research and design application of LEED approved sustainable systems for building
exteriors in mixed-use residential projects.
Created and produced drawings for several stages of the design process: as-built drawing sets for
design propsals on newly bid projects, 3-D models of proposed design revisions
Old Castle Building Envelope, Fremont, CA, US, Head Digitizer
Produced drawings in AutoCAD/Virtual Digitizer and programmed CNC Forvet required for the
fabrication and production of glass used in residential and commercial projects.
Worked on projects for Pixar, Google and BART
Assisted customers with concerns regarding project delays, cost and production issues - resolved any
problems to ensure continued customer business
Preformed quality inspections on glass post-fabrication to ensure industry standards were met
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, BArch, Archicture
BArch w/ Minor in Design in Developing Countries.