- 4 plus years experience in commercial and residential construction
- Proven ability to work well under preassure
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
Facilities management Colorado State University (design studio), Fort Collins, CO, US, Design assistant
Assisted architects with 3D visualization of their designs. Designed classrooms and student spaces on CSU campus. Created various graphics for information display. Selected furniture and finishes for designs. Prepared construction drawings for various projects. Prepared and presented design concepts to various clients.
Paragon Technology Group, Aspen, CO, US, Lead Technician
Ran Projects from pre-wire phase through final installation. Coordinated integration with other subsystems. Developed junior technicians into lead technicians. Programmed various audio visual, control, and lighting systems. Assisted with service calls
• Developed a training guide for pre-wire phase. Then, trained a 7 man pre-wire crew for a startup branch office. All trainees came to me with zero experience.
• Recognized for ability to wire, install, and program Lutron Lighting.
United States Army, Fort Polk, LA, US, Communication Specialist
Planned, installed, and serviced satellite, wire, wireless telephone, and radio systems. Planned, installed and serviced secure and non-secure local area networks. Set up and maintained AM\FM, and satellite radios. Repaired inoperative automations and communications equipment.
• Worked with the U.S. State Department’s Office of Reconstruction and Motorola in a joint effort to set up radio communications for the Iraqi Police Agency in Baghdad.
• Designed and managed a website for the 519th Military Police Battalion which was used to distribute information to over 5,000 families and friends during deployment to Kandahar Afghanistan.
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
CIDA Accredited interior design program
Colorado State University Design Technology Award, Award
In recognition of demonstrated excellence in the use of technology in communication of innovative design solutions.
Honor Graduate, Award
Awarded by the United States Army: 31U Military occupational specialty school