Received a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Wentworth Institute of Technology August 2011.
During school I:
- Participated in full course loads and 6 unique design studios.
- Participated in the study abroad program to Montpelier, France (February 2011 to May 2011).
- Held an internship at Rand Engineering & Architecture, PC.
- Participated in extra-curricular Autodesk Revit Training Class.
- Participated in the Colleges of the Fenway Jazz Ensemble.
Proficient in: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Artlantis Studio, Autodesk AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, and Microsoft Office.
Ability to use Mac OSX and Windows 7
Somewhat proficient in Autodesk Revit
Have past experience with CNC Laser, Router and Plasma cutters.
Rand Engineering & Architecture, DPC, New York, NY, US, Project Associate
Project Associate for the Architectural Team
- Create 2D and 3D conceptual/schematic drawings/renderings for proposals and phase 1 design work.
- Phase 1 bid process
- Observe/assist in managing construction during phase 2, subsequently write any/all necessary site visit reports, change orders or payment applications.
- Draft site plans for Local Law 11/98, 7th Cycle Facade Inspection and Safety Program (FISP).
- Conduct thorough material and code research.
Work in Progress
Patricia Kendall Architecture, Assistant
- Create 3D renderings for final design proposals
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Architecture