Junior Interior Designer with a passion for all things design related. Former graphic designer and typography enthusiast; experience in marketing specifically for architectural firms.
Habjan Architecture and Interior Design, Montclair, NJ, US, Junior Designer
Project: Brown Brothers Harriman. Boston, MA. Design and construction of 12-story commercial office space for a financial firm. Anticipated LEED™ silver rating.
Role in Project:
-Schematic Design Phase: Created test fits, block diagrams and stacking diagrams according to results of programming phase, produced presentation renderings for client
-Design Development Phase: designed reception and open work office area for the human resources department (executive level floor with more luxurious finishes), assisted in the design of typical floor conference rooms, team building rooms and pantries. created all elevations for 100% DD set. Produced 3d models and other renderings for weekly client presentations.
-Construction Documents Phase: Detailed and redlined elevations, drafted all finish plans
-Furniture: Selected and managed all ancillary furniture options
Kari McCabe Inc, New York, New York, Interior Design Intern
- Attended site visits and supervised construction work and installations
- Provided furniture and material research
- Provided graphic design services; re-designing business cards, mailing labels, letterhead, etc.
Cutsogeorge, Tooman, and Allen Architects, New York, NY, US, Marketing Coordinator
- Created and managed all requests for proposals for bid opportunities
- Developed and maintained marketing information systems (resumes, project files, mailing lists)
- Assisted in production of marketing documents (company brochures, posters, etc.)
- Assembled qualification packages of existing marketing materials
- Provided light graphic design work as needed for marketing department
- Designed company's new business cards
Cutsogeorge, Tooman, and Allen Architects, New York, NY, US, Administrative Assistant
- Assisted in marketing department (production of company brochures, assisted in producing
requests for proposals and requests for qualifications for bid opportunities)
- Maintained office files and filing system
- Maintained general office up-keep
- De-cluttered, re-organized and kept regular maintenance of inventory
Witz End Design, New York, NY, US, Junior Graphic Designer
- Created 3rd Grade Assessment Cards for Mondo Publishing (including all photographic research, editing, graphic design, and client communication)
- Provided graphic design for an assortment of events and books
- Proofread various levels of educational books
- Provided photographic research
- Provided sketches for illustrations
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Masters, Interior Design
A three-year, full-time program, formulated to provide students possessing a baccalaureate degree in an unrelated field with the professional-level education necessary to become licensed interior design practitioners.
Purchase College, SUNY, Purchase, New York, Bachelors, Media, Society & the Arts
The Media, Society, and the Arts B.A. Program combines social science theory and methodology with studio training in the arts. Students explore the complex and fascinating relationships that exist among media, society, and the arts, including how various institutions and forms of art and media relate to one another, as well as the role of the artist and media professional in today’s society.