Junior Interior Designer with a passion for all things design related. Former graphic designer and typography enthusiast; experience in marketing specifically for architectural firms.
Habjan Architecture and Interior Design, Junior Designer
- Manage and assist in the programming phase of projects
- Create testfits, block and stacking diagrms
- Produce presentation renderings, boards and powerpoints for client meetings
- Assist in the design development and create designs for projects
- Design custom furniture
- Create construction documents; furniture plans, finish plans, elevations and schedules
- Source furnishings and finishes as well as creating specification books
- Possess field experience; punch listing
- Manage the marketing effort; creating brochures and project sheets and responding to RFPs
Knewton. New York, NY - In progress: senior designer for headquarter relocation, full fit-out and design of a 44,000 commercial office space and roof design.
Collective. New York, NY - In progress: Full fit-out and design of a commercial office space
Brown Brothers Harriman. Charlotte, NC - Programming phase for a 20,000 sq. ft. commercial office space
Brown Brothers Harriman. Boston, MA- Complete design and construction of a 12-story, 300,000 square foot commercial office space for a financial firm. Anticipated LEED Silver rating.
Appnexus. New York, NY - Full fit-out and design of New York Headquarters for tech start-up company. Global standards package and fitouts of additional office locations.
Kari McCabe, Inc., New York, New York, Interior Design Intern
• Assisted in FF&E selections
• Attended weekly site visits and assisted in punch lists and meeting minutes
• Re-designed and updated company’s marketing materials ( business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc.)
Cutsogeorge, Tooman, and Allen Architects, New York, NY, US, Marketing Coordinator
• Created and managed all requests for proposals and requests for qualifications
• Developed and maintained marketing information systems
• Created and assembled marketing brochures and other market templates
• Provided light graphic design work as need, including new business cards for the firm
Cutsogeorge, Tooman, and Allen Architects, New York, NY, US, Administrative Assistant
- Assisted in marketing department (production of company brochures, assisted in producing
requests for proposals and requests for qualifications for bid opportunities)
- Maintained office files and filing system
- Maintained general office up-keep
- De-cluttered, re-organized and kept regular maintenance of inventory
Witz End Design, New York, NY, US, Junior Graphic Designer
- Created 3rd Grade Assessment Cards for Mondo Publishing (including all photographic research, editing, graphic design, and client communication)
- Provided graphic design for an assortment of events and books
- Proofread various levels of educational books
- Provided photographic research
- Provided sketches for illustrations
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Masters, Interior Design
A three-year, full-time program, formulated to provide students possessing a baccalaureate degree in an unrelated field with the professional-level education necessary to become licensed interior design practitioners.
Purchase College, SUNY, Purchase, New York, Bachelors, Media, Society & the Arts
The Media, Society, and the Arts B.A. Program combines social science theory and methodology with studio training in the arts. Students explore the complex and fascinating relationships that exist among media, society, and the arts, including how various institutions and forms of art and media relate to one another, as well as the role of the artist and media professional in today’s society.