see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
LEED AP architectural designer experienced in hospitality, high end residential and sustainable design from conceptual to CDs, with academic foundation in traditional and classical architecture.
After achieving a Master's Degree in Architecture at the University of Notre Dame, I’ve worked in NY full time for 6 years. I'm currently seeking freelance positions as a consultant on a project by project base.
New World Architecture, New York, NY, US, Project architect - consultant
Project architect in charge of developing historically inspired, modular, and LEED Platinum homes. Conceptual design thru CDs of more than a dozen homes, including those of an affordable housing community. Contributed to the CD’s of the Country Living House of the Year 2010.
William Green Architect, New York, NY, US, Project architect - consultant
Project architect developing an off the grid, carbon neutral cottage in upstate NY. Conceptual design through CDs. Feasibility studies on sustainability strategies.
Hart Howerton, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
Project Manager in charge of:
• Spanish Peaks Ski Resort, Big Sky, MT. www.spanish-peaks.com
The Lodge ($90M building, 7stories). CD coordination with associate architect and interior designer. Job captain during DD and VE, in charge of designing plans, interior elevations, sections and details of 49 condos and public spaces (restaurant, retail, offices, SPA-fitness). Coordination of MEP, civil, structural, landscape, lighting consultants and suppliers. Code research (IBC, IRC, FHA).
Cabins and Golf Buildings. Project manager from conceptual design through CDs. Log construction.
6 Unit Condos and Inspiration Point Townhouses. Job captain from conceptual design through DDs.
• Southampton Beach Resort, Bermuda – Traditional Bermudian and Mediterranean architecture.
Developed the design of a 32 acre conceptual master plan and architecture for a 150 key eco-friendly hotel resort with 50 villas, and amenities (Spa, retail, 3 restaurants, beach club, fitness, conference center, wedding facilities).
Coordination of external team of engineers, associate architects, sustainability, marketing, and financial consultants, model makers. Management of billing, budget and SOV. Production of presentation and marketing material.
Architectural designer developing master plan, conceptual, schematic design and marketing material for:
• Borrok Residence, South Hampton, NY. Designed CDs of all interiors, in particular full scale drawings of all cabinetry, construction details. Construction administration.
• Kelley House, Martha’s Vineyard: renovation of an historical hotel in Edgar town. Design of townhouses, condo hotel units, Spa, retail and fitness center.
• Taghazout Resort, Morocco: numerous villas and townhouses. 3D modeling, rendering, shade and climate studies.
• Punta Cacique Resort, Costa Rica: Agassi-Graff Tennis & Fitness Center, Miraval Spa, Clubhouse, villas on 70% slope.
• Santa Maria Golf & Country Club, Panama http://www.santamariapanama.com/
Country Club and Discovery Center. Coordination of the execution of the physical models.
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, US, MArch, Master of Architecture and Urban Design
Full academic scholarship. Nominated for the Commendation Awards in Fall 2002.