see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
WET design, Sun Valley, CA, US, Project Designer
Masterplan, design and choreograph multi-sensory experiences. Lead projects from concept to completion, including research, ideation, final prensentation to clients, design development, and commission features on site.
· Work with clients to establish objectives, project timeline, budget and deliverables
· Generate conceptual sketches, plans, elevations and sketchup models.
· Direct team of designers, illustrators and animators
· Generate drawings and compile images and videos for keynote presentations
· Specify materials and finishes, develop color palettes and paving patterns
· Work closely with in house architects/engineers and review SD, DD, CD packages
· Design hardware details and produce 3D models using Solidworks
· Use proprietary software to create feature choreography and program
· Travel extensively in the U.S. as well as Dubai, Bahrain, England, China and Korea.
WET design, Sun Valley, CA, US, Product Designer
Research and create consumer product designs from concept to prototype using existing WET technology. Sketch and model design concepts; conduct and review mock-ups. Source materials and contact manufacturers for building prototypes. Explore new expressions using water, fire, fog, ice or other natural media for consumer product applications.
Sussman/Prejza & Co., Culver City, Designer
Create brand identities through informational graphics, signage, architectural and sculptural amenities for retail, residential and civic sectors.
· Design families of wayfinding elements for both interior and exterior signages
· Generate directional content, create graphic layouts and design maps
· Create location plans for all signage and wayfinding elements
· Develop color palettes, specify materials, finishes, fixtures and hardware
· Produce drawing packages for bid and review packages from fabricators
· Liaison with fabricators and generate punch list
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Bachelors, Industrial Design
My work from school consists of lighting, furniture, exhibits and retail store design.