Born in Brooklyn but raised in Colombia until moving back to the States at the age of 18. I consider myself of someone who is consistently growing and takes the time to continue learning. I find that many times, my professional growth is based on what I study, both directly and indirectly related to work. In addition, I am the type of person who meets challenges head-on rather than sweeping them under the rug and hoping they go away.
In my spare time, I enjoy playing soccer, learning about new technologies and spending time with family and friends.
Personal Website - Click Here
Edison Properties, Newark, NJ, US, Draftsman
• Develop and prepare design schematic drawings for required projects.
• Support design and development for projects with 3D visualization and
renderings to help make more accurate decisions.
• Develop construction documents.
• Review construction documents.
• Coordinate with professionals during the phase of creating construction
• Develop directional sign plans for MMS locations to keep customer well
oriented and coordinate with signs vendors to get them properly installed
in all the facilities.
Eastern Sign Industries, Irvington, NJ, US, Draftsman
• Create Shop drawings using adobe illustrator.
• Studying and discussing a design project with the engineers and
determining the detailed specifications of the model.
• Preparing detailed technical content describing the in and out of the draft.
• Make signs samples for client’s presentation.
• Submitting the finalized design to the concerned senior officials.
Utopia Construction, Edison, NJ, US, Draftsman
• Working on a variety of medium – large scale drafting projects.
• Site visits in order to have accurate information in the construction documents.
• Digitalizing and improving construction documents for building renovation or additions.
• Renderings for clients presentations.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Architectural Technology
The Architectural Technology Department provides an innovative, progressive, nurturing environment that prepares students for advanced education and employment in architecture and related fields.