BAM Architecture Studio, New York, NY, US, Intern
Testrite Visual, Hackensack, NJ, US, Industrial Designer
TESTRITE VISUAL PRODUCTS, Hackensack, NJ
Industrial Designer, Sept. 2009-Current
• Proposed and initiated use of SolidWorks to better communicate design intent and supply BOM to our vendors and clients.
• Designing and rendering marketing solutions to propsective clients.
• Drafting prototypes and refining the design in collaboration with engineering teams and supplying our vendors with appropriate drawings.
• Initiated and maintained Testrite’s Image Bank to share with our sales team and clients.
• Acted as In-house Webmaster. Collaborated with Wed Designer on rebranding company website and initiating our reseller website program; currently maintaining both.
Appel Design Group, Union, NJ, US, Internship
APPEL DESIGN GROUP, Union, NJ
Internship, summer 2008
• Documenting existing site conditions, prepared presentation boards for prospective clients.
• Designed alternative schemes for residential houses under the guidance of the project architect.
• Updated red-marked drawings.
• Assisted project architects in residential and commercial projects using AutoCAD and Architectural Desktop.
Yanku Architects, Montclair, NJ, US, Architect Assistant
YANKU ARCHITECTS llc., Montclair, NJ
Architect Assistant, 2006
• Responsible for computerizing drawings for the Moore Residence project.
• Performed site documentation and dimensioned existing conditions in a residential home.
• Conceptualized alternative schemes, worked on varying phases of the design process including: Pre-Design Phase, Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents.
• Illustrated alternative design schemes using 2D drawings and 3D digital models.
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, MSAAD
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture