see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Innovative and highly creative individual, committed to delivering new and state-of-the-art creations and integrating sustainable designs complemented with exemplary education. Accustomed to performing well within collaborative and multidisciplinary firm. Recognized as strategic leader and versatile communicator, with ability to interact well with individuals in diverse backgrounds. Highly efficient and dependable, capable of working in a team environment or independently. Fast-learner, analytical, and proficient in completing tasks timely amidst a stressful environment. Adept at formulating and converting concepts into functional deliverables and solutions.
Designing Charisma Corporation, Atlanta, GA, US, Architectural Drafter/Designer
- Designed and created over 16 commercial retail/restaurant spaces throughout various geographic areas. Duties include developing construction documents, vendor management, responding to RFI, ASI, and submittal drawings, creating fixtures and equipment, and making architectural and interior design decisions.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: Atlanta Bread Company and Bar Restaurant | 2233 sq.ft.
- Atlanta, GA: Village Church of East Atlanta | 5856 sq.ft.
- Chicago, Illinois: 4 Story Ellis Residences | 3947 sq.ft.
MACK II, Atlanta, GA, US, Freelance Office Designer
- Redesigned a 3082 sq.ft. facility that included office spaces, conference rooms, a kitchen and lobby area.
Loch Lloyd North - Tom Watson Signature Design (FiveStar Lifestyles), Belton, MO, US, Launch Coordinator
- Developed a business case to support the Tom Watson launch, including relevant research and cost analysis.
- Created a 3-Dimensional site displaying 100 lots and designed the presentation for the launch describing lot lines, lot decisions, lot pricing, lot golf course views, lot setbacks, and rise and runs.
- Collaborated with leadership including the Director of Development, Engineering Team, and Chief Marketing Officer throughout all critical phases of launch.
“Brandon was an invaluable team member as we launched the $10M Tom Watson Signature Design Golf Course and the first phase of residential home sites. Brandon’s final presentation to the ownership group was met with reviews, creating a presentation that was innovative yet intuitive- it became the platform for the marketing plan as we launch the home sites to the marketplace.”
– Chuck Campbell, Chief Marketing Officer
Tom Watson Signature Design (FiveStar Lifestyles)
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, MArch, Architecture
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, BArch, Architecture
NAAB - Studio III Project, Award
Basketball Scholarship, Scholarship